2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Who are y'all replacing OBJ with? I'm pretty much toast in my money league with that injury. Fell to 2-3 last night because of that BS garbage time TD by Hopkins

McKinnon instead of Murray :lol:. RB this year is a complete cluster **** outside of Gurley & Kareem Hunt. Everyone else is hit or miss or in some sort of RBCC.

Zero RB strategy really really is the way to go.
going pretty well so far. been starting combo of duke/henry/riddick/white for first 4 weeks until doug martin came back and about to be 4-1. picked up chris thompson and gallman along the way and seem like they're good for 8-9 pts a week so im cool with that

Trade my Gallman for his Evan Engram? 0.5 PPR

My other RB's are Doug Martin, Abdullah, Kamara, McKinnon and Derrick Henry.

I lost Clay this week and I was planning on putting in claims for Dickson and O'Leary but idk if they're season long solutions if Clay is out for a while.

Trade my Gallman for his Evan Engram? 0.5 PPR

My other RB's are Doug Martin, Abdullah, Kamara, McKinnon and Derrick Henry.

I lost Clay this week and I was planning on putting in claims for Dickson and O'Leary but idk if they're season long solutions if Clay is out for a while.

I'd do it.

I offer: Kelvin Benjamin & Jordan Howard
I receive: Fournette

Is that too much for me to give up? I haven't even approached the Fournette owner yet, but he just lost Brandon Marshall for the year and literally his only other receivers are Evans and Hurns :lol: his bench is loaded with RBs. Though if I were to and he accepts, my WRs would only be AJ, DJax, Paul Richardson, and Sanu (injured), so I would have to hit the waiver immediately. Gaining Fournette would bring my RB core to Hunt, him, Kamara, Henry & McGuire. FWIW, full point PPR.

Thoughts?

definitely not too much to give up with the production that fournette has been showing. you're pretty much only going to be able to buy high on him and will have to give up a lot after last weeks performance

feels good to be on the W column finally

7 ppl who are all 2-3 so im not just out of it yet. i need to win another this weekend

5-0 in my big money league but i lost OBJ and clay though. i think i should ok moving forward....

McKinnon & Fuller pickups saved the day with Brees & Thomas on bye...

4-1 :smokin

Attachments

• 619C3B85-D39F-403B-B367-C468E35CAB0E.png
    619C3B85-D39F-403B-B367-C468E35CAB0E.png
    767.5 KB · Views: 8
McKinnon instead of Murray :lol:. RB this year is a complete cluster **** outside of Gurley & Kareem Hunt. Everyone else is hit or miss or in some sort of RBCC.

seriously, with injuries taking a huge hit (pun intended) this year, and everyone giving suggestions on which RB to take over another and then ends up the other RB getting everything. It's really hard to trust anything.

Solid this year is Gurley, Hunt, Gordon, Fournette, Freeman, and Zeke (bar that 1 game), has been solid so far

Would anyone do the following.

Get
Hyde

Give
Brandin Cooks
J Stew

My other receivers are Evans and Michael Thomas and I had been leaving both Cooks and Stewart on my bench. My other RBs are Anderson and Freeman. Standard league

Its an 8 man league so there are some good options out there for Wrs on the Waivers. If I did it I would go pick up sterling shepard and Funchess

Back
Top Bottom