2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Marvin Jones or Mike Wallace ROS? 0.5 PPR

Gonna offer one of them to this dude for Engram that has Gronk at TE (we can't put a TE in our flex) and doesn't have **** for WRs behind Thielen and Crabtree

Marvin Jones or Mike Wallace ROS? 0.5 PPR

Gonna offer one of them to this dude for Engram that has Gronk at TE (we can't put a TE in our flex) and doesn't have **** for WRs behind Thielen and Crabtree

I would think Marvin, but has Maclin done much in Balt where Wallace won't get looks from Flacco?

I would think Marvin, but has Maclin done much in Balt where Wallace won't get looks from Flacco?

Not really...Flacco looks like he's got his arm back now too. Wallace has put up numbers the last two weeks after getting only like one catch in each of the first three games. Dez, Tyreek, Hogan and Roger Lewis are my other WRs beside Marvin and Wallace

out of those 2, I'd go for Fitz. But I also would keep Fuller. If dude puts in numbers again this week, he's a legit WR to keep

Not really...Flacco looks like he's got his arm back now too. Wallace has put up numbers the last two weeks after getting only like one catch in each of the first three games. Dez, Tyreek, Hogan and Roger Lewis are my other WRs beside Marvin and Wallace

Prob trade Marvin then. Who's your TE that ya need Engram?

I'm looking at my team and I really don't want to make/force any trades at the moment. I like the make up.

Prob trade Marvin then. Who's your TE that ya need Engram?

I'm looking at my team and I really don't want to make/force any trades at the moment. I like the make up.

Zach Miller is my only TE at the moment, traded Jimmy Graham for Kamara and Miller last week before AP got traded :pimp:

Finally able to grab Amari.... traded Fuller for him.... now it's time to pray to the fantasy gawds!!!...

Matt Bryant is expected to play this weekend but missed two practices this week because of a back issue. That's kinda sketching me out given his age. If anything sounds weird Sunday morning I'm dropping him for Butker.

Should I gamble on Mariota playing on Monday? My other option is to grab jay cutler or trubisky off waivers smh

Should I gamble on Mariota playing on Monday? My other option is to grab jay cutler or trubisky off waivers smh

Yikes. I mean it's hard to risk that because it really can down to a GTD again for MM8. Signs are leaning in his favor tho.

Last edited:
My opponent has his QB on bye this week and is currently starting Eli at the Broncos...and this is for sole possession of first place. I pray he keeps Eli in there :lol:

My opponent has his QB on bye this week and is currently starting Eli at the Broncos...and this is for sole possession of first place. I pray he keeps Eli in there :lol:

His has the ability to pick up another QB after games have started?

We run the waiver tues-thurs.. so once games are done and before they start for the new week

His has the ability to pick up another QB after games have started?

We run the waiver tues-thurs.. so once games are done and before they start for the new week

He can pick up another QB as long as they haven't started playing yet. I'd personally grab Keenum vs the Packers, Hoyer vs the Skins or Brisset vs Titans if I were him...but I hope he sticks with Eli at Broncos

Hopefully Siemian can kill the giants tomorrow

Feel like I’m gonna need a big game and that’s my last player to go

If I win this week, basically confirms I’m going 8-0 since my next two opponents are without a doubt worst in the league and both have more than half the roster on bye :lol:

I wouldn't jinx it. Weirder things have happened. I've lost to the worst players before and I've also beat the best player where was I was last in the league

Matt Bryant is expected to play this weekend but missed two practices this week because of a back issue. That's kinda sketching me out given his age. If anything sounds weird Sunday morning I'm dropping him for Butker.

Go ahead and grab Butker. Bryant is pretty important to our offense. Its prob gonna come dow to game time, and i dont see Quinn risking him vs the Dolphins

Chiefs should keep rollin on thru Pit

Yikes. I mean it's hard to risk that because it really can down to a GTD again for MM8. Signs are leaning in his favor tho.

Up to you to risk it I guess. I'd just try Trubisky. I have MM8 too, but I also got Jacoby as a backup :lol:

I wouldn't jinx it. Weirder things have happened. I've lost to the worst players before and I've also beat the best player where was I was last in the league

Nothing to jinx, unless all my players put up 5 or less points each

It’s pretty bad especially dude who I play week 8, I’ll post the matchup come that week and I’m sure most will :smh:

Back
Top Bottom