2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

So I can now expect AJ to miss next week's game + possibly more if he hurt his hand from punching a damn helmet.

I hate bye weeks :lol:

Def have a good chance to win this week but i need pretty good games from Hunt and Dak :smh:

Pick up Kittle because at the last minute Ertz is out
Kittle gets injured on his first 14 yd catch :stoneface:

Should I drop Rob Kelley or

I'd drop Kelley. He has been pretty much ghost this whole season. Thompson is the back to own in DC. I know they're trying to give Kelley more work, but as a Skins fan, I don't trust him.

Keep Kelley, despite low production he will remain the the early down and goaline back. Wait for his breakout game and try to flip him, hopefully thats in the next 2 weeks.

Fat Rob :smokin

Another win for me. Comeback tour still rolling :emoji_smile: now 4-5 on the season. So damn happy I grabbed Goff at 12:30 today over Mariota.

Going to be a close one. I’m down 3 points. They have:
Parker/Jordy left

I have:
Landry/A.Jones left

Full PPR. Let’s just hope they still let Jones ball out if Hundley can’t get it going, and Landry does what he does with the catches. :lol:

Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 7.59.34 PM.png

Facts on facts on facts. The issue too tho is Hunt doesn't block so he's not going to be this 3-down back we all want him to be. But the limitation Reid is putting on him is super frustrating.

Im gonna be screwed in my main league, im gonna have top record and lose my first playoff game :lol:

Hunt is basically my only RB too

Atleast some of yall got depth

Back
Top Bottom