2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Already took an L this week. Ain't even hit the 4th Q in the first games yet. That's how bad it is guys |l

Ty Montgomery did me proud before exiting the game. If detroits DEF can hold their 10 pts I'll be good.
Would love R. Matthews to get a TD.

glad I left stafford on the bench

Ben vs Indy or stick with Cousins?

Ben sounds like easy money but he lets me down every time ive used him in my 4 years playing fantasy

Ben should light them the **** up this week.

SHOULD key word.

But yeah i agree, and no more Davis in Indy (not like he was shutdown anyway)

Pathetic performance :smh:

Paired him with AB too, he only has 15 yards. Who wouldve ever thought Imdy could contain them

Robert mf Woods .. just put me back in my matchup. I was for gonna take an L with Gordon, Jones Jr, AB givng me 10pts combined (was already down 20) onlyhad Gronk and Gano left.

94ydTD = 20.4 :smokin

Same

My team went from sick to complete **** the last couple weeks. Can’t even crack 70pts on the week
Same.
IMG_3044.jpg

I thought my RBs was safe.... Melvin. And Leonard.... and I was worried about my WRs..... Robbie Anderson, Juju and Dez.... but it was my "SAFE" RBs that failed me today.... FML

I thought my RBs was safe.... Melvin. And Leonard.... and I was worried about my WRs..... Robbie Anderson, Juju and Dez.... but it was my "SAFE" RBs that failed me today.... FML

I had AP and McKinnon bro...barely got 7pts combined from my RB's today. :smh:

welp, it was great having first place for a week
Fuller could at least help me out

I wouldn't count on Fuller anymore. Once that solid QB is out the picture, it's hard for these WR's. Jordy Nelson has little to no value for me without ARod.

Back
Top Bottom