2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Alright so im trying to block someone sitting just outside the top 6 (still in the hunt).

He has Tyrod and no backup. I have empty space on my bench, do i roster Bortles or Cutler? Im leaning Bortles

2nd ... trust Bortles vs Browns over Mariota tonight?

With Jordan Reed possibly coming back this week, do I drop Vernon Davis for Clay? Or do I wait until the announcement before making a move?

Alright so im trying to block someone sitting just outside the top 6 (still in the hunt).

He has Tyrod and no backup. I have empty space on my bench, do i roster Bortles or Cutler? Im leaning Bortles

2nd ... trust Bortles vs Browns over Mariota tonight?

Def grab Bortles and leave him with Cutler.

I think Bortles will be safe against the Browns. May not wow ya with 25+ but you may get 18-21 pts.

Def grab Bortles and leave him with Cutler.

I think Bortles will be safe against the Browns. May not wow ya with 25+ but you may get 18-21 pts.

Yep all ive been wanting from my QB spot all season is 15-20, of course ill take more but the way Mariota/Rivers have played this year 15-20 seems sufficient.

Need help again y'all...

Tough decision on this, imo.

I have Baldwin, Crabtree, Tyreek Hill and Thielen. Which 3 would you play? I feel like Crab will get a few TDs this week and Ty Hill's trend this year has been BEAST in away games. Also, going against the Giant's horrible D. Thielen is a MONSTER right now but i'm not too fond of his matchup with the Rams and Baldwin has been heating up but i'm still not 100% sure i can trust him.

Who y'all got?

Need help again y'all...

Tough decision on this, imo.

I have Baldwin, Crabtree, Tyreek Hill and Thielen. Which 3 would you play? I feel like Crab will get a few TDs this week and Ty Hill's trend this year has been BEAST in away games. Also, going against the Giant's horrible D. Thielen is a MONSTER right now but i'm not too fond of his matchup with the Rams and Baldwin has been heating up but i'm still not 100% sure i can trust him.

Who y'all got?

I''m definitely rolling with Thielen. To follow, probaly Hill & Crab.

Pick 3 to start NT Fam!

Juju vs Titans

Dez vs Eagles

Corey Davis vs Steelers

Amari vs Patriots

Tyreek vs Giants

(My picks are Juju, Amari, Tyreek)

Any input, thoughts are appreciated!

Ugh idk what too with Mariota

Im benching him. Gonna drop someone and pick up Cutler ... then will decide sunday between Rivers, Bortles, and Cutler

Supposed to snow in cleveland tho :rolleyes

Im vs my wife this week, i benched mariota she played Matthews and Walker :smh:

Sorry steelers cant tackle Matthews got 18pts on that TD

Back
Top Bottom