2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I hate playing folks on Thursday but looks like Ill have to use Alf and maybe Dez. Im really debating hard about sitting Dez and using some other mix.

Mathew berry said Kareem hunt is no longer startable

He’s usually wrong so Kareem hunt is likely gonna have a really good game this weekend

At the expense of my Jets :frown: :lol: really tempted to bench him man. If I go through with it, I could roll with the following: Howard, Kamara & Dion or Doyle in the Flex.

I already know I'm stubbornly going to go Hunt, Howard & Kamara and leave it as is.

Robby Anderson is the best pick up I've done so far. Now I'm in first place. Hoping this continues. Dropped Panthers D for ATL D last minute smh luckily still won this week.

Benjamin hurt :smh: another name added to the laundry list of injuries for me this season.

Torn meniscus confirmed :smh: I may wind up dropping him. I should have grabbed Zay when I had the chance.

Robby Anderson is the best pick up I've done so far. Now I'm in first place. Hoping this continues. Dropped Panthers D for ATL D last minute smh luckily still won this week.

One of my bigger goofs is me drafting Robby dead last to close out our draft and immediately dropping him :sick: I clearly have no bias either :lol: .

It’s so funny how I drafted this guy and no joke at the draft I said this guys gonna be a steal and he started off slow but still not too bad for where he was drafted and o dropped him after week 6 because I needed to pick up some defenses and RB even though I wanted to keep him for depth

I’m salty as **** over here because I knew he would be solid but didn’t think he would be what he is right now :smh:

Just dropped Corey Davis for Alex Collins....

Got tired of having 3 Titans players (Mariota, D. Henry and Corey Davis) taking up bench space....

Can't believe I won this week.... despite having Legatron being my only best player with 16 points lol....

Gonna be 6-6 and going on up to 5th place coming from 10th place 2 weeks ago, to 6th place last week, to 5th place this week... hanging in there....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171127-173137.png
    Screenshot_20171127-173137.png
    298.4 KB · Views: 6
Started 1-4 in one of my money leagues and finished our reg season 6-6 to win my division and make the playoffs :nthat:

Money league records:
9-3 (playoff spot clinched)
6-6 (playoff spot clinched)
6-6 (playoff spot clinched)

Pick 1...0.5 PPR

McKinnon at Falcons
Marvin Jones at Ravens
Dez vs Skins
Josh Gordon at Chargers
Corey Davis vs Texans

Welp seasons a wrap for one of my leagues. :smh:

Won in my main money league and still holding on to first place. I’ll take it. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom