2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

If anyone is in desperate need, expect Cordarrelle Patterson to be the #1 WR for the Raiders this week against NYG with Coop and Crab out.

He's actually been pretty good when they do give him the ball. Only problem previously was he'd get the all like twice a game.

Packers D is that bad? I was ready to grab them but now ya guys got me second-guessing.

30th against WR's, 24th against RB's...they aren't good.

If anyone is in desperate need, expect Cordarrelle Patterson to be the #1 WR for the Raiders this week against NYG with Coop and Crab out.

He's actually been pretty good when they do give him the ball. Only problem previously was he'd get the all like twice a game.

Would you start Jared Cook vs Giants over Evan Engram at Raiders this week? 0.5 PPR

Would you start Jared Cook vs Giants over Evan Engram at Raiders this week? 0.5 PPR

The Raiders are horrible against the TE but I have no idea what to expect from Geno. Without Coop and Crab, Cook becomes the #1 target for Carr. I think he already was the #1 target even with those two in, but even more so now. Last week they lined up Cook at WR a couple of times. The Raiders just got real conservative once they took the lead and started running the ball witth Lynch a lot.

I'd roll with Cook and expect a bounce back game.

I want to hoard as much def with plus playoff matchups as possible to prevent other teams from playing them. I already have Jacksonville and Chicago who plays the browns in week 16. I want to pick up Arizona who has the Giants. Can I just drop dak? I’m a little hesitant at the same time too cuz Zeke can come back week 16 and things go back to normal for dak

Yahoo app at 9:49AM said he remained a DNP today :emoji_thinking: doesn't dude have a torn meniscus?

I was listening to Stephania Bell

She said all depends on the injury/tear she said a lot of players of playing with one now since a few of the tears actually don’t require surgery

Yahoo app just downgraded him from questionable to doubtful :lol: I wasn't planning to start him anyway but still wanted some clarity.

This is all crazy! Someone above said they are not about to play those games with KB since playoffs are coming. I’m considering dropping him as well. Lol

Need 3

Devonta Freeman vs. Minny
Beastmode vs. NYG
Jamaal Williams vs. Tampa
Samaje Perine @ DAL

Need 3:

Marvin Jones
Alshon Jeffrey
Doug Baldwin
Jarvis Landry

I'll forgive you MFers for recommending I start Alfred Morris.

Should I swap someone on my bench out? I am thinking of benching Freeman coming back from his concussion and having to face the Vikings D. Might roll Mixon or Duke in that flex spot. Shepard with Geno throwing to him has me on the fence as well like I had said yesterday I think.

I swapped Butker for Sucoop.....Butker, Elliott, and Vinatieri are all available still as well as options. Nick Novak the Chargers kicker is also there if we think he will have a bunch of scoring opportunities playing the Browns.

I cut Ekeler and grabbed Gordon, but I thought about taking the Chargers D just so nobody else got them. I forgot and didn't and the #1 team ended up picking them up.....I also play them this week |l:smh:
FFBall_Lineup.JPG

Man if only Watson and OBJ didn't go down for me :frown:

Why would you drop Ekeler wrightone86 wrightone86 I guess looking at your team you really didn't need him. But to have Coleman and Gordon seems pointless IMO.

I want to drop Butker but I don't. I could grab Elliott right now. I like that for the fantasy playoffs Butker is home, but this weekend he's back to Met Life and it could be windy.

Why would you drop Ekeler wrightone86 wrightone86 I guess looking at your team you really didn't need him. But to have Coleman and Gordon seems pointless IMO.

I want to drop Butker but I don't. I could grab Elliott right now. I like that for the fantasy playoffs Butker is home, but this weekend he's back to Met Life and it could be windy.
Yea I really didn't want to cut Ekeler....I still might grab him back on Saturday morning when he clears waivers. :lol:
Yea maybe I will let Coleman go to grab him again. The issue definitely was that I didn't really need him and Duke on my team. The only thing is Gordon is so damn weird in that offense man. He might be worth it just for the handcuff.

Saw this on the way home from work..... .... any Bolt fans care to chime in?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171129-172307.png
    Screenshot_20171129-172307.png
    790 KB · Views: 24
Pick 2. PPR.

Juju vs Bengals

Dez vs 'skins

Funchess vs Saints

Amari Cooper vs Giants (if playing)

Tyreek vs Jets

Gonna grab Pats and sit the Ravens this week, especially next week vs Pit on the road (Home field Killer B's)

Pats have Bills then Miami again. Dropping Darkwa

Or grab the Skins vs Dallas for tonight then try grab Pats next

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom