2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Raiders are the worst team to ever exist

Rather watch and depend on anyone playing for the browns

Can’t believe a healthy receiver on a crap team gave me a zero

Had the eagles D and was down 2 before that last play now I’m up 6. Wish it was over but they set it up where it’s this week plus next week for the championship

Gurley killed me too. Whoever had Gurley won the Fantasy Super Bowl in every league. Let's face it.

My opponent had Gurley! I’m not going to lie I thought it was over. I’m glad Agholor and Mike Wallace underperformed for him or I’d be in the same boat.

Gurley killed me too. Whoever had Gurley won the Fantasy Super Bowl in every league. Let's face it.

Thankfully that wasnt the case!

Man, the fantasy Gods work in mysterious ways. I was hell bent on picking up the Chiefs D when i saw them available on Tuesday. I completely forgot to put the claim in and my opponent (who I had waiver priority over) picked them up just to block me. Ended up just picking up the Cardinals D and playing them. If I woulda played the Chief D I woulda came in second, but:

DFBE0861-3121-4B8D-9385-A5599677DD8A.png

:pimp:

League 1/3 won

Strategy for this team was grabbing gronk and kelce back to back rounds. Risky esp since I had to nail my rb and wr picks. Got it with Ingram and Marvin Jones JR.

My season ended by Crabtree not scoring any points. I need 1.61 PTA’s and I would’ve been in the championship. Wtf.

Back
Top Bottom