2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

All the people with Hunt, do y'all consider West a must have? Rookie RB so I'm trying to roster West if I can find the space until Hunt clear cut has the position won after a couple games.

I'm seriously considering it, but I'm only in a 10 team league, so my bench is decent. Maybe if someone on the bench starts to slump, I'll pick him up as a safety net. Hoping he does well tonight.

Thats my top player in both my leagues, man. Dont be putting all that negative energy in the air
:rofl:Hey, it is what it is. I'm telling you now, you might want to look towards a new RB for production throughout this year or handcuff his backup.

Lets hope tonight isn't another one of those terrible TNF games. Every TNF game was terrible last year :lol:

with Winston not playing this week should I play Alex Smith tonight or pick up Goff (against Indy) ?

I have a feeling about Ted Ginn JR this week. Really want to start him but can't justify starting him over Baldwin against GB...

I grabbed P.Rivers in my league (10 man PPR), but C.Palmer is there as a Free Agent. Palmer definitely has the better match-up against the Lions instead of Rivers against the Broncos.

Not trying to get rid of an extra skill player just yet, so thinking of cutting Rivers for the week for Palmer. Granted, it is just week 1, so I might just ride it out with Rivers.

Snagged McFadden with the 14th rd pick to stash, but I need to know if Zeke is actually going to sit out these games or not.

Just reminding everyone not to put anyone playing tonight in their flex spot

i have chiefs def but should get rid of J stewart and get Rams defense against Indy or should i just let the chiefs rock?

i have chiefs def but should get rid of J stewart and get Rams defense against Indy or should i just let the chiefs rock?
I would just stick with the Chiefs. If you really think they'll get torched tonight just bench them and roll without a DST for this week. They should be great the rest of the season and dropping JStew to grab the Rams is a waste imo.

I would just stick with the Chiefs. If you really think they'll get torched tonight just bench them and roll without a DST for this week. They should be great the rest of the season and dropping JStew to grab the Rams is a waste imo.

I was thinking the same

Back
Top Bottom