2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

So now with Hunt's big game, are you guys selling or holding Hunt? For me personally, unless im getting a Bell or DJ, I'm staying put. A bellcow back with a good line and good offense is hard to come by in fantasy. Also if youre in PPR, alex smith will check down to hunt all day. Plus Reid knows how to use his RBs.

As you stated, I wouldn't move him unless someone gave me another bell cow back with greater chance of production. I was a big believer in Hunt before I drafted him and really knew that I could get him as a steal in my draft. At that point, he was not a big name but his skill set fits Reid's system beautifully. I think this kid has so much potential.

My opponent started 5 guys last night, finished the game with 45 .. avg 9/player

I can live with that :smokin .. my 9 vs his 4 left

Other league started Gronk (3pts), sat Hunt (47pts). Wanted to see him play a game and figured Rookie in the road in NE, Alex Smith throwing with only 2 weapons Pats would be sure to take away the threats.

Oh well, i got guns in the arsenal still

It was 1 game bruh

You right but KC has produced top fantasy RB's and this kid fits all of Reid's scheme. I'm in the same boat as you in not trying to get caught up in the hype but you can't say you weren't impressed by Hunt last night.

On that note, I hope NE defense stays trash this season so they have to keep putting points up. A good sign for the offense players.

kept Hogan on the bench on my squad and my opponent kept Gillislee on the bench.
dodging bullets out here :pimp:

Attachments

• IMG_3621.PNG
    IMG_3621.PNG
    261 KB · Views: 18
Blair Walsh vs GB or Graham Gano vs CAR

Gano have a bad season last year that Carolina added another kicker? Hes inactive for week 1 but theyre fighting for the job

It was 1 game bruh
I'm not going to say he'll be a top 3 back but I think he'll be a top back this year. They literally were throwing him the ball in preseason and running plays and packages for him exclusively this offseason. So glad I did my homework on him once Ware went down. Reid's system will benefit him greatly.

Gano have a bad season last year that Carolina added another kicker? Hes inactive for week 1 but theyre fighting for the job

I'd go Walsh. SEA will be in the red zone often. I don't now if they'll finish those drives off though with TDs. I think he'll have lots of opportunities this week to kick and get points.

Last edited:

Hard to trust both kickers, both missed KEY field goals previous years.... but that's not fantasy related lolol

15th round .. that league gotta be trash

Really? Who was drafting him when Ware was the leading starter and Hunt was nothing more than the rookie back up with West :lol:

He was going late rounds before the injury. I'm glad I snagged him in both my leagues. I'm not expecting another 40pt game but it's a nice start. Got him with David Johnson in my other league, should get a easy W This week off them two alone

Had my big money draft on Wednesday. Auction draft, 12-team, ppr, dynasty/keeper league with IDPs:
2017 draft.png

AB and OBJ weren't kept but both went for $70 each.... and drafted by the same guy. Dude has OBJ, AB, AJ Green, and Eifert :sick:. I was targeting AB but I would have only had $20 left to fill out the rest of my roster after keeper values deducted. Here's hoping Allen doesn't suffer another freak injury and Kelvin has a bounce back year...

Really? Who was drafting him when Ware was the leading starter and Hunt was nothing more than the rookie back up with West :lol:

He was going late rounds before the injury. I'm glad I snagged him in both my leagues. I'm not expecting another 40pt game but it's a nice start. Got him with David Johnson in my other league, should get a easy W This week off them two alone

Yeah that's one of the only benefits of an early draft

Sleepers are still sleepers :lol:

havent played in a couple years so kind of out of the loop on whats what. Completed my draft last night
QB Cousins
RB: M. Gordon, J. Howard, M. Gillislee, T. Rawls, D. Henry
WR: OBJ, Hopkins, Baldwin, D. Adams, S. Watkins, J. Maclin, R. Matthews
TE: Graham, Ertz
Def: Patriots
K: Matt Prater

I want to pick up corey davis, who should i drop? I leaning toward maclin or henry

Swear some of these fantasy analysts say the most general things. "X" player will either go off against this "y" rated run defense or will have a mediocre game.

"X" defense ranks 16th against the pass meaning "y" player will either have a great passing day or a decent day.

Back
Top Bottom