2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Man I'm really weary about starting Abdullah Monday night at the Giants. That run D is usually serious.

My only other options at RB on my team are Carson vs Niners, Derrick Henry at Jags or CJ2K or Ellington vs Colts...0.5 PPR

Could also pick up Charles Sims vs Bears or Sproles at Chiefs

Man I'm really weary about starting Abdullah Monday night at the Giants. That run D is usually serious.

My only other options at RB on my team are Carson vs Niners, Derrick Henry at Jags or CJ2K or Ellington vs Colts...0.5 PPR

Bad matchup for Abdullah but out of all those guys he is the best play

i have aj green, nuk, and dez on my team. drafting these 3 guys cost me chances to draft a quality RB so im starting theo riddick as my RB1 every week :rofl:

Looking back at the draft board, AJ was a no brainer at 12 for me. Couldn't not take him there.

all those are pretty bad. You must be in a deep league to be stuck with those options lol. IMO, I'd either go with Abdullah or Henry. Murray not looking so good. Rawls coming back is definitely gonna put less use of Carson, and I don't see the 2 Card's RB doing anything

all those are pretty bad. You must be in a deep league to be stuck with those options lol. IMO, I'd either go with Abdullah or Henry. Murray not looking so good. Rawls coming back is definitely gonna put less use of Carson, and I don't see the 2 Card's RB doing anything

Yeah I'm just waiting for Doug Martin to get back and for Abdullah to get past these first couple weeks of hard matchups. Hopefully Derrick Henry and Carson become starters soon. My RB1 is Dalvin Cook.

Thursday Night football continues to be FAAAAANTastic for fantasy purposes as always :lol: :smh:

Drop Dalton (my backup) for Bradford or AS11?
Sam Bradford is nothing to write home about but right now he is a safer back up IMO. Daulton just does not get touchdowns anymore. He hasn't thrown for 3 TDs in a game since November of 2015 .

Last 10 games:
Daulton: 234-383, 61% COMP, 2251 YDS, 10 TD, 10 INT, 27 times sacked
Bradford: 287-381, 75% COMP, 2781 YDS, 15 TD, 4 INT, 19 times sacked

Glad I don't own any Bengals. I know we are only 2 games in but the offense is looking atrocious.

Picked up Cohen and Jesse James this week. Hoping they continue to produce although James big first game numbers may have been a fluke.

F it dropped Carson .. don't have time to marinate players

To marinate players? He was just the Seahawks starter this past week and if we see him outperform Rawls two days from now then you could be looking at a season long starter.

Who did you drop him for?

IMG_1084.GIF

Turns out I was the one that got little fingered as my Breeze for Kelvin trade processed... smh

So I had to drop Carson for Jared Goff

IMG_1084.GIF

Turns out I was the one that got little fingered as my Breeze for Kelvin trade processed... smh

So I had to drop Carson for Jared Goff

You might need to retire from fantasy football. You went from Drew Brees to Jared Goff just to get a decent option as your #4 WR.

Back
Top Bottom