2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

And to think I thought Perkins would be a nice, 'zero-RB' type draft pick.

Shepard injured his ankle today, carted off. Severity isn't out there yet, but it didn't look too good. Say he's out for an extended period of time, I would for sure look at Marshall fairly early. I don't think it's health with him; last season he just mentally checked out on the Jets once the ship went way off course.

Also didn't help that he was getting tons of double teams due to Decker going down in like week three. If shepard is out for a period of time, im drafting marshall if he is staying in the 60-70's. If the Jets can support a WR1 and a WR2 in Decker and Marshall, I dont see why the giants cant do it with OBJ and Marshall.

Anyone moving hopkins up with draft board after fuller broke his collar bone?
I'm not doubting his talent at all, but I thought Hopkins was QB-proof before last season. I'm not so sure now. And with Tom Savage or a rookie Deshaun Watson throwing him passes this year I'm don't know if I wanna risk a 2nd/3rd round pick (according to FantasyPros consensus ADP).

I'm not doubting his talent at all, but I thought Hopkins was QB-proof before last season. I'm not so sure now. And with Tom Savage or a rookie Deshaun Watson throwing him passes this year I'm don't know if I wanna risk a 2nd/3rd round pick (according to FantasyPros consensus ADP).

Yeah im just trying to figure out who to take in the third. I'm not really a fan of any of the options. Basically him, Lamar Miller, Alshon, Doug Baldwin, and Demaryius Thomas are who im trying to decide between. I'm thinking either Baldwin or him now, but I may have to see how Watson looks during the preseason first.

I'd quicker take Baldwin round 3 over any of those other names.

Baldwin is definitely the safe pick. I'm just worried I would be missing out on Hopkin's upside if watson is a serviceable QB this year

I'm in for an NT league, cash or no cash.

No cash, people won't take it seriously just like the one we had last season.

We can do a cheap league but I'm down either way so sign me up

Hey if you guys have a listen to FNTSY I am going to be on Sunday morning at 10:20 on the Tony cicada Matt Modica show. It's a good station to listen to. I think it's better than Sirius Radio

I've been waiting on taking QB's lately in mock drafts. Prescott, Cousins or Carr are who I'm targeting this year, what do y'all think about any of em?

Nothing wrong with those guys at all. If you're waiting on quarterbacks and can take them seems good to me. In a 6-point touchdown league for quarterbacks I try to get a stud in the fourth round. Most guys will wait on quarterbacks so you still have a chance at the end of the third round of beginning of the fourth to grab a Brady or Brees. If it's a 4-point touchdown league for quarterbacks then wait and the quarterbacks you mentioned that just fine

Appreciate the input! More or less that's my strategy for this year, to wait on QB while building my team's depth

Just mock'd with a random group on Yahoo and grabbed Sanu dead last to end the draft (me slotted at 12th pick). That's extremely abnormal right :lol:

Back
Top Bottom