2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Nothing wrong with those guys at all. If you're waiting on quarterbacks and can take them seems good to me. In a 6-point touchdown league for quarterbacks I try to get a stud in the fourth round. Most guys will wait on quarterbacks so you still have a chance at the end of the third round of beginning of the fourth to grab a Brady or Brees. If it's a 4-point touchdown league for quarterbacks then wait and the quarterbacks you mentioned that just fine

Every decent money league I've played in has been 6 points per touchdown

I think Paul Perkins could be this year's Isaiah Crowell.

If washed *** Rashad Jennings could have solid games for them then Perkins with zero competition for carries should be able to at least be a good RB2 that you could get a steal on later in the draft unless he has a big preseason. He has homerun breakaway speed and is a strong dude. I like his potential.

I totally disagree. He is on my do not draft list. Zero competition for carries? The Giants have always used a goal-line back which will be gallman , a ball catching back which will be Shane Vereen and Shaun Draughn. That leaves in between the twenties for Perkins at the best. I will not have that guy on one team of mine this year

Capture.JPG

I was high on him before, now I'm even higher on him.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 5
$50-100 league anyone. yahoo and .5 ppr

none of that ESPN BS
I'll have to think about Yahoo :\. Their UI is clunky as hell (at least it was 2-3 years ago :lol:. Haven't played on there since then). App sucked too.

Really? I love it

I did ESPN with a bunch of NTers and I hated it
ESPN is just so simple. Straight to the point. Yahoo has the dark background with light text (which works well on NT somehow) and doesn't look right when you change it to the light theme. The way they arrange the lineups is weird (hard splits for offense/DST/Kickers). Free Agent/Waiver page not as simple/sortable as ESPN's. Etc, etc, etc.

Also, ESPN's app is FAR superior. You can point to the occasional downtime but the overall usability and interface is far and away better than Yahoo's.

*In my opinion.

I have one spot open if anyone wants in. 12 team league ppr 13 week reg season top 6 make playoffs top 2 first round bye ESPN ff app. $100 buy in finish in top 3 playoffs will get u paid. If interested message me. Must have a facebook account.

I was always a Yahoo guy for fantasy, and then my baseball keeper was set to ESPN. I definitely prefer ESPN's interface, but my football league is Yahoo. So I use both throughout the year.

ESPN is just so simple. Straight to the point. Yahoo has the dark background with light text (which works well on NT somehow) and doesn't look right when you change it to the light theme. The way they arrange the lineups is weird (hard splits for offense/DST/Kickers). Free Agent/Waiver page not as simple/sortable as ESPN's. Etc, etc, etc.

Also, ESPN's app is FAR superior. You can point to the occasional downtime but the overall usability and interface is far and away better than Yahoo's.

*In my opinion.

I agree with all of this. But I've won my Yahoo league these first two years I've played in one of theirs so I approve of Yahoo as well :lol:

Does ESPN have the option for cash leagues? I know yahoo has private cash leagues but I'm not sure if they hold the money or what not. Would make it easier

I might draft demarco Murray and derrick Henry as my rb1 and rb2. Both will be productive. Henry will be a TD vulture but he's a stud. Titans have a juicy schedule too....... what are the chances mixon is an elite back?

Last edited:
I like the Demarco Murray a lot this year.. they said the same thing last year about Henry. Is he a good handcuff yes he is but Demarco is still the main Bell cow . There is different fake news coming out everyday on the Bengals running back situation. Due to the Bengals inferior offensive line pass blocking is going to be very important for running backs. Mixon will have to be trusted on before he is the lead guy. It might take him three or four or five games but eventually he should be the main guy

I might draft demarco Murray and derrick Henry as my rb1 and rb2. Both will be productive. Henry will be a TD vulture but he's a stud. Titans have a juicy schedule too....... what are the chances mixon is an elite back?

I don't think I'd draft both Titan RBs. I'm leaning towards Henry mid/late-round if he is still there.

I ran a mock the other night and it played out just as I expected. 12th pick b2b I took Michael Thomas & Devonta.

Back
Top Bottom