2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

NT fam.....just got a proposed trade....

Zeke and T. Pryor for my Julio.....

I want it..... I don't have any RB1 studs.....
I have R. Kelley, L. Fournette, Rawls, T. West for RBs....

I have Julio, Dez, Alshon, K. Britt, Corey Coleman, and Tyrell Williams for WRs....

Any input will be great appreciated!

Nah stay put your WR suck without Julio. Spare me on Dez i havent liked him in fantasy yet

Kelley & Fournette/Rawls should do you good enough. If seattle get that oline straightened out rawls will be back to normal provided hes healthy

Who's the better stash

Tarik Choen (CHI) - possibly replacing Howard
Chris Carson (SEA)
Mike Tolbert (BUF) .. vulture Shadys goalline TDs

My 12 man PPR league 8)
k9dxcl.png

My 14 man standard league
fdzsis.png

Overall pretty happy about the 12 man and really not sure how to feel about the 14 man :lol: what do y'all think?

My 12 man PPR league 8)
k9dxcl.png

My 14 man standard league
fdzsis.png

Overall pretty happy about the 12 man and really not sure how to feel about the 14 man :lol: what do y'all think?
How in the hell did u get away with that in that 12 man league?

Last edited:
Love the name of the thread, because I actually won a Fantasy Football League without my running backs scoring a single TD all year. I'd always play the team with the lowest points scored every week. Probably the only person in the world that has won that way.

Can someone point me in the direction of the NT pick em league and survival league. I'm looking for it and don't remember which thread it was from.

bout be 0-1 to start the season, nice

got ****ing Ajayi and Evans I had to sub them for Reddick and Marshall lololol

why not play on a neutral field tho

bout be 0-1 to start the season, nice

got ****ing Ajayi and Evans I had to sub them for Reddick and Marshall lololol

why not play on a neutral field tho

I'm only missing out on DJax this week. My opponent has to play Wentz over Jameis.

In one of my leagues I have Jameis and Cutler as my backup. This is everything available for FA.

Untitled.png

What do I do bruhs? :lol:

getback getback I guess you drop Cutler and take a chance on Kizer, Goff or Savage? Do you have any position players you can drop so you don't have to lose out on Jay?

Back
Top Bottom