2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Dez would be the WR1 in that group, but I don’t even think he can be considered as such anymore. Schedule isn’t gonna be all that kind to him either, to be honest.

stick stick do you swap Shady for Gurley if you're a Shady owner?

It's an offer I have but still debating hard on it

Todd Gurley has the type of workload that made David Johnson and LeVeon Bell the consensus 1 and 2 overall picks in this year's fantasy drafts. All the carries + all the catches + all the goal line carries. I'd considered moving him since he has a difficult schedule coming up (and frankly ROS), but I just can't do it. Unless you're getting another RB1 AND WR1 then you just can't trade him.

Dez would be the WR1 in that group, but I don’t even think he can be considered as such anymore. Schedule isn’t gonna be all that kind to him either, to be honest.

Honestly Dez got his three toughest matchups out of the way already besides the Chiefs Week 9, Jenkins again Week 14 and Seahawks Week 16. He had his way with Josh Norman both games last year so I'm not worried about the Skins matchups.

"Saints RB Adrian Peterson tweaked his knee a little in practice yesterday, I’m told. Sounds like his absence was a mix of knee/veteran day"

- Ian Rapoport

I dont want dez regardless. Im trying to find a way to get him off my wife's team.

Nah I would definitely hold on to him for now. His value is lower than it should be right now and he has a favorable next three games. I have him in both of my own leagues and I'm gonna wait to look to move him at the trade deadline for somebody with an easier playoff schedule.

"Saints RB Adrian Peterson tweaked his knee a little in practice yesterday, I’m told. Sounds like his absence was a mix of knee/veteran day"

- Ian Rapoport

Fuuuu do I 'risk' Kamara now for my flex? :smh: If so I'd be sacrificing either Sanu or Paul Richardson.

Almost leaning towards Kamara & Richardson.

Thoughts?

Fuuuu do I 'risk' Kamara now for my flex? :smh: If so I'd be sacrificing either Sanu or Paul Richardson.

Thoughts?

How many people are in this league that you gotta start two of them :lol:

If it's PPR then you know Kamara will get you around 10 points at least...he's gotten 7, 8 and 13 in my full point PPR league.

Thoughts?

Idk I may be starting Ingram im not sure yet. I got Ingram Carson Kelley and Coleman.

Richardson only a go if Baldwin doesnt play.

Told ya'll about Dez. He's washed. Was lucky to even get a TD last week.

Just need Pryor and/or Marshall to step up now.

How do yall feel about Cobb tonight? 2 of my 3 WR are banged up (Baldwin & Cobb), also have Evans.

My bench for WR are Gabriel, Allison and Jordan Matthews

stick stick do you swap Shady for Gurley if you're a Shady owner?

It's an offer I have but still debating hard on it
I'd rather have Gurley but wouldn't fault you if you wanted to stick with McCoy. Shady gets goal line looks siphoned away from him but gets pretty much all of the rest of the carries and targets (he actually leads the entire team in targets). The Bills' schedule is easier too. You also have to take into account that Shady will have some injury headaches throughout the season as well.

Told ya'll about Dez. He's washed. Was lucky to even get a TD last week.

Just need Pryor and/or Marshall to step up now.

That cut he made on Patrick Peterson told me he's not washed. Cowboys gameplan looked like it was to just completely go away from Patrick Peterson and Honey Badger, they gave Dez only two targets (caught them both, one for a ridiculous TD) and Witten had only one catch on four targets.

Dallas isn't a high volume passing team to begin with. Dez will see the #1 CB every week and no matter who it is, he does not have the route running and speed to be a huge difference maker like he used to be. His numbers been falling for a while now, but he's Dez, so people disregard it. Do what you want though.

How many people are in this league that you gotta start two of them :lol:

If it's PPR then you know Kamara will get you around 10 points at least...he's gotten 7, 8 and 13 in my full point PPR league.

:lol: :blush: way to **** on my team. 12 team league.

I can't rely on Kelvin to play/produce this week, otherwise he'd be my WR3.

Cohen tonight?
Standard.

Got Powell and with forte hurt I’m unsure.

But of course whoever I bench will go off. Smh

What are your thoughts on Crowder (WSH)? He has bin a dissapointment so far. Thinking about dropping him for Snead (NO), standard league, thoughts?

Cohen tonight?
Standard.

Got Powell and with forte hurt I’m unsure.

But of course whoever I bench will go off. Smh

Cohen is in a good spot compared to those 2.

What are your thoughts on Crowder (WSH)? He has bin a dissapointment so far. Thinking about dropping him for Snead (NO), standard league, thoughts?

He's been injured but last game had a modest 6/60... trending up I'd say even though Snead could get more targets.

Back
Top Bottom