2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Not sure if I should start Theilen on Sunday, or DJax tonight. I already have Mike Evans starting.

Go Theilen. Certain situations call for starting two guys from the same team (ie: Hunt & Kelce for me), but IDK about two WRs.

That's what my gut was telling me. I know they're going against that trash NE defense, but that would be too much of a risk. Funny you mention Kelce and ... I start him and Tyreek both every week on this same team :lol: Kelce and ALEX Smith on another.

That's what my gut was telling me. I know they're going against that trash NE defense, but that would be too much of a risk. Funny you mention Kelce and ... I start him and Tyreek both every week on this same team :lol: Kelce and ALEX Smith on another.

Yeah I couldn't do two WR's who will eat into each others targets. Hunt and Kelce both have potential to equally go off, so there's no hesitating there.

Dez & Martavis for Thompson & Sanders

Who are you getting and who are you receiving? Whoever gets Dez & Martavis is winning on that trade. I dont think Chris Thompson is going to do anything near what he did in the first couple of weeks for the rest of the year.

Who are you getting and who are you receiving? Whoever gets Dez & Martavis is winning on that trade. I dont think Chris Thompson is going to do anything near what he did in the first couple of weeks for the rest of the year.

I havent propsed it yet but trying to sell on Thompson. I would receive both Bryant's.

Thinking picking up Cousins as a free agent. Who to drop: Big Ben or Mariota?

What is the consensus on Crowder (WAS) on standard league? Drop or give him more time.

Thanks

Need advice on who to flex Davante Adams or gillislee? Other options I have are foreman, graham, and gallman

Struggle move, need advice. Drop Golladay for McGurie, Bernard or John Brown? Full point PPR.

I'm leaning McGuire to possibly flex this weekend.

Doug Martin or Maclin standard..... Doug not practicing with team scares me

Roll with Doug. He will get heavy play today.

Struggle move, need advice. Drop Golladay for McGurie, Bernard or John Brown? Full point PPR.

I'm leaning McGuire to possibly flex this weekend.

Those are your options for a struggle move? Of those listed I'd go for Gio, catches the most of the Cincy backs. If Powell is productive McGuire won't eat.

Roll with Doug. He will get heavy play today.

Those are your options for a struggle move? Of those listed I'd go for Gio, catches the most of the Cincy backs. If Powell is productive McGuire won't eat.

Waiver is thin. Kamara would be my locked flex but he's obviously on his Bye. Right now I have Paul Richardson in there.

McGurie ate last week, as did Powell :lol: I think they both could get decent touches.

Back
Top Bottom