2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I switched Lewis for Morris last minute, thinking if Shady got 115 in a blowout then Morris could give me 70-80 and hopefully a TD

Evan Engram man .. what the hell is going on. His drops so bad now Eli didnt even try targeting him after the last one in the 3rd

Rivers came through clutch for a Thursday game. Yall know i say i hate thursday games. Didnt realize i had 3 players going (even though diff games but :smh: i dropped the ball on that). I guess Morris was my questionable call there.
Smh i traded my jimmy graham thinking engram would be a stud and can't deploy both

Went with Rivers at the last minute and it paid off. I just need him to keep this going and give me solid production from here on out. Gordon has got to step it up for me.

Thoughts on sitting Howard due to a tough matchup vs Philly, bumping Kamara to RB2 out of the flex, and then flexing Dion Lewis or Doyle?

PPR. I really dk if I can get myself to bench Howard tho.

I had Robert Woods, who gave me a good 3 week run.

I have the option of dropping Corey Coleman or Woods to grab Sammy Watkins. Sammy worth it? Woods may be back in time for FF playoffs.

Why do I have to be playing against Kupp the one damn week the Saints are without their top two CB's and I need a win to clinch playoffs......

Think I’m playing kupp over Crabtree

Will likely lose but let’s see what happens

Thoughts on sitting Howard due to a tough matchup vs Philly, bumping Kamara to RB2 out of the flex, and then flexing Dion Lewis or Doyle?

PPR. I really dk if I can get myself to bench Howard tho.

Flex Lewis. I made the dumb decision using Morros over him :smh: sounded good at the time

martavis bryant , corey coleman , jaamal williams , corey davis ....

down 40 as i played against marvin jones and keenan allen

no room for mistakes

I need 2 WR, so Coleman and who else? Landry I’m guessing. He’s normally a PPR star for me.

I say Kupp only because Woods got hurt, so he could see more targets and theyre playing againist the Saints, it could be a shootout.

Is Matt Moore still starting? He targeted Landry the most last game I believe.

Back
Top Bottom