2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Derek Carr @ Kansas City
(Marcus Peters is OUT and when they played back in Week 7, Derek Carr went berserk.)

or

Case Keenum @ Carolina
(Keenum avergaing 25ppg in his last 5 starts)

I'm leaning on starting Keenum based on consistency, but I'm also holding out hope of a OAK/KC shootout.

Derek Carr @ Kansas City
(Marcus Peters is OUT and when they played back in Week 7, Derek Carr went berserk.)

or

Case Keenum @ Carolina
(Keenum avergaing 25ppg in his last 5 starts)

I'm leaning on starting Keenum based on consistency, but I'm also holding out hope of a OAK/KC shootout.

I'm not trying to be bias, but I just watched Josh McCown light the **** outta the KC Defense. Carr will be without Coop who was responsible for like 200 yards when Carr went off on KC last time.

With that said, I might lean for more consistency in Keenum. Hard to depend on the inconsistency of Carr during the playoffs.

Not even playing against him. There’s a guy in my main league who lost gronk and I need him to lose. If I play him semi finals not confident in my team to put up points with Kareem hunt :smh:

Don’t even care about my NT league at this point, kinda want micheal Thomas to kill it

Not even playing against him. There’s a guy in my main league who lost gronk and I need him to lose. If I play him semi finals not confident in my team to put up points with Kareem hunt :smh:

Don’t even care about my NT league at this point, kinda want micheal Thomas to kill it

I'm not even playing him either. :lol:

But I have a first round bye and the team that I see as my biggest competition has him, and plays this week.

Sanu tonight or
Robb y Anderson
Mike Evans
Josh Gordon

Already have Theilen as my Wr1 and Tyreek as my flex

And at RB I have to pick 2.
T. Coleman tonigh2
D. Lewis
Perrine
Duke Johnson
any Patriot RB so hard to start cause you'll never know which back will get the touches on any given day. it's crazy.
i think i had James White and Rex Burkhead at multiple different points this season.

so taking Lewis out of the picture, I'd go with Perine and Duke Johnson (especially if it's PPR)

Burkhead n Lewis are the only Pats backs yohre playing White is obselete. Lewis had over 100 yards and a TD last time vs Miami

Burkhead n Lewis are the only Pats backs yohre playing White is obselete. Lewis had over 100 yards and a TD last time vs Miami
You're right about the 100 yards for Lewis, but Burkhead's the one that had 2 Tubs that day.

Just tough to start a RB that's part of a committee. Perine basically solo and DJJr been quietly solid this entire season. consistent running and catching outta the backfield.

Last edited:
You're right about the 100 yards for Lewis, but Burkhead's the one that had 2 Tubs that day.

Burkhead a vulture :lol: but he does have 4 TDs in two games.

I'm likely rolling with Dion this weekend. Unsure if I should bench Howard or Hunt. PPR so I'm leaning Howard :ohwell: . My stubbornness isn't allowing me to bench Hunt.

Any changes? Only thing im consodering are my WRs, I want to use Goodwin vs Hou. Ramsey gonna shadow Baldwin? But he could miss the game. Evans leaving me with regret all year taking him, and Funchess is a no go with Rhodes.

Rivers
Ingram/Morris
Evans/Bladwin
Engram
Lewis
Jags
Elliott

Bench:
Mariota
T.Coleman, J.Williams, Zeke
Funches, Goodwin
Bengals