• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I know you're joking and all, but he really is a ****old. 

I'm friends with one of his ex-teammates and he's told me so many stories.
Im sharp many nights Im porking Savannah up and bronbron in corner beating off
LeCuckold James. 
sick.gif

I'm gonna get flamed but I would much rather have Draymond Green then Rodman. 

Rodman was no doubt an elite rebounder and paint protected, but Green can guard all positions and can pretty much do it all.

Green is pretty much the Bull's Rodman, he brings toughness, defence, rebounding and hustle.

Though Rodman would probably win a fist fight amongst the two.
They both were used differently.

The Warriors need Green to guard all five because of today's "smaller" NBA with very little action coming from the center position.

Rodman didn't really need to guard centers because he was an enforcer who was used to guard other teams' best power forwards during an era when the PF position was deep.

But if need be, the Bulls could send Rodman to guard bigs or stick point guards or small forwards - he even guarded Shaq at times and he guarded Magic during the 88 Finals as well as Drexler and Kersey in the 90 Finals. In '96 he stuck one of the best PF's in the leauge Shawn Kemp and completely nullified him while switching on Gary Payton whenever Glove and Kemp ran PNR.

The advantage Rodman had was that he had a nose for the ball and was one of, if not, the best offensive rebounder the game has ever seen next to Moses Malone. Extra possessions for the Bulls were a given with Worm in the game.

Last edited:
He like to throw assist rite and he prolly got aids like magic since he wanna b magic so bad

Cant stnd lebron hell of an athelte tho gotta luv
Him

Lue says "Our best defense is going to be our offense."

Kerr says "Our defense fuels our offense."

The difference in those two quotes is exactly why the Warriors are going to win this series.

Lue look like he ain't say nothing pretty sure LeBron is running shop and waking all over Lue

Kerr off the percs like Tiger

Man I hope they keep it up and sweep these boys. I've never seem Cleveland this flustered and I loved every minute of it. Kyrie missing all kind of shots :pimp: Bron missing layups with no bailout call :pimp: their role players bricking :pimp: Gsw doesn't give up on defense and they play smart defense. Cleveland wasn't prepared for that.
I loved every second of this game other than the lack of rebounds and Klay staying cold.

lebron cant stay in front of KD. dude is getting whatever he wants on him. doesnt help that he aged, but it shows on that end. never thought he was a lockdown type guy, just versatile and could guard all positions.

lebron cant stay in front of KD. dude is getting whatever he wants on him. doesnt help that he aged, but it shows on that end. never thought he was a lockdown type guy, just versatile and could guard all positions.
This isn't news. On ball defense has always been the weakest part of Bron's game and always will be. They need to watch film and figure out some defensive schemes on KD and get the ball out of his hands. It was 8 turnovers that killed Bron tonight. His passing game was too sloppy tonight. He was telegraphing everything he threw.

Cavs winning game 2 111 - 102. I'm saying it with my chest.

You won't say it with your wallet though.

I don't do online bets. :lol:

Cavs winning game 2 111 - 102. I'm saying it with my chest.
U sound lost child

Come wash y face b

Aight, aight.

I'm gonna get flamed but I would much rather have Draymond Green then Rodman. 

Rodman was no doubt an elite rebounder and paint protected, but Green can guard all positions and can pretty much do it all.

Green is pretty much the Bull's Rodman, he brings toughness, defence, rebounding and hustle.

Though Rodman would probably win a fist fight amongst the two.

They both were used differently.

The Warriors need Green to guard all five because of today's "smaller" NBA with very little action coming from the center position.

Rodman didn't really need to guard centers because he was an enforcer who was used to guard other teams' best power forwards during an era when the PF position was deep.

But if need be, the Bulls could send Rodman to guard bigs or stick point guards or small forwards - he even guarded Shaq at times and he guarded Magic during the 88 Finals as well as Drexler and Kersey in the 90 Finals. In '96 he stuck one of the best PF's in the leauge Shawn Kemp and completely nullified him while switching on Gary Payton whenever Glove and Kemp ran PNR.

The advantage Rodman had was that he had a nose for the ball and was one of, if not, the best offensive rebounder the game has ever seen next to Moses Malone. Extra possessions for the Bulls were a given with Worm in the game.

Pistons Rodman is probably the best defender ever. Then after that he was avg 13-16 rebounds a game for years. :x

Man who can stay in front of KD lol

Still not getting why everyone is so hyped about this game. It's literally exactly what happened last year.
Different teams bro, not a carbon-copy situation. And to add to that, why is it bad for fans to celebrate a win. If you think the Cavs will win, than why are you worried about fans being happy about a win?

Still not getting why everyone is so hyped about this game. It's literally exactly what happened last year.
its not over , no one sayin it is but this isnt last year.... dont know why people keep referencing last year like it means something. 
Because last year people didn't even give Cavs a chance to win a game after game 2. And called everyone on the team except Bron a buster and we all know how that series ended up.

you dont have to do online bets... you so sure about it take it to bovado. you will make a nice profit im sure since gs will be heavily favored. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom