• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't paying 5 million to anybody if Im innocent..

KOBE TOOK THE P.....WITH BOTH EYES CLOSED
Lmaoo this man is sick. Like something is slightly off

Dude is crazy obsessed with Kobe. Not just this post. Dude brings Kobe up when Kobe is nowhere near the topic of conversation. Kobe must've hurt him real bad [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

RUN WHITE WOMEN RUN!!!!

roll.gif

Guy three peats, The NBA launches an investigation to see if he committed any offenses, four months later he retires, then the league said he did nothing wrong? Ok man...

Guy three peats, The NBA launches an investigation to see if he committed any offenses, four months later he retires, then the league said he did nothing wrong? Ok man...
Damn I never framed it like this lol

They probably sat him down like "Dude we caught you. We Know. So you can either keep your image and retire gracefully, or we can indict you. Your move" lol

Or he was feelin himself too much with all the GOAT talk and thought he could do the most difficult thing in professional sports.......hit a breaking ball.

Then reality set in and came crawling back :smokin [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Or he was feelin himself too much with all the GOAT talk and thought he could do the most difficult thing in professional sports.......hit a breaking ball.

Then reality set in and came crawling back
smokin.gif
[emoji]129300[/emoji]
I would disagree

Then reality set in and came crawling back
smokin.gif
[emoji]129300[/emoji]
Yeah ok 
laugh.gif

It was pretty obvious the girl was trying to go after Kobe's money.

I would disagree

Yeah ok :lol:

kershaw.gif

ElaborateDeliciousBufeo.gif

One of the top 3 hardest things in sports.

Last edited:
yup... I'll still always love ball but nba is dirty as hell. It's a business.

My man's father was unexpectedly murdered in brutal fashion. I think he ultimately made an impulsive descsion to retire and try his hand at baseball.

Last edited:
My man's father was unexpectedly murdered in brutal fashion. I think he ultimately made an impulsive descsion to retire and try his hand at baseball.
Which was allegedly also his fault.

I am by no means trying to trivialize his fathers death.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom