• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

this would never. ever, happen 
laugh.gif

Lol yes it would. Thompson isn't doing s**t and Melo and George want out. If not one of them just watch how the Cavs land a 4th superstar. NBA is trash with these suoer teams lol not fair my Pistons have no chance
why the hell would the pacers trade their best player for some arcade tokens and a bus pass?

GSW probably add some solid vet with the Vet's Minimum too watch. Someone trying to ring chase

Cuz they gonna lose some bench players at least, right?

Mike Wilbon who gets paid high six figures I assumed, called this a pick em series man lololol

Not watching the rest of the Finals

Every game gonna be a ******* blowout

Please give me the explanations as to why this series was supposed to be close anyway..
lebron is the best player in the world. kyrie always cook curry. warriors are beta boys .... same ish happened last year and we know how that went down. series dont start till home game loses a game. you need to chill out my dude 

Last edited:
I wonder how GS fans feel right now.

I mean, your team is really, really good. All time good.

On the other hand, you play a pansy style of basketball that ruined the league and your best player soft than baby ****.

I wonder how GS fans feel right now.

I mean, your team is really, really good. All time good.

On the other hand, you play a pansy style of basketball that ruined the league and your best player soft than baby ****.

This is textbook hate right here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom