• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't. Dude straight up came to chase for rings. The dude just looked up the roster and was like oh, I know him, he was really good and didn't think to factor in the fact that he was like 37
I remember A LOT about those Laker teams so I knew for a fact he was on the team. I also knew he didn't play. I knew I wasn't tripping 
laugh.gif

Honestly, you can argue replacing Klay with someone like Avery Bradley would still lead to an equally dominate team.

If Klay stays with this Warriors teams for the next 5-7 years, he'll be a HOF'er. If he leaves, he'll be like Harrison Barnes. Outside of NT, who still talks about Harrison Barnes?

Klay don't even need to stay 5 years. He'll be a 4 time champion on a dynastic team as a major piece. He'll be a HOFer by the time his contract is up in 2019.

BBB
Klay
BI
PG13
Zupac

Make it happen Mychal!

Last edited:
Klay might be a better player than Draymond, but Draymond is more important to the team.

The Warriors just need a 3D player to fill Klay's role because Steph and KD can carry the scoring load.

Gotta put this in the fools wylin thread

Boozer, Kidd, James, D Will, Michael Redd, D Wade, Kobe, Howard, Paul, Bosh, Tayshaun Prince, Melo.

I don't know man but definitely not wildin. Bron in 08 was no where near the player that he is now. Kobe and Wade were solid. Howard was better. The big question is would they be able to stop the Warriors from raining 3's down on them? Would the 08 team try and play big with Howard, Bosh, and Boozer or would they be too slow in guarding KD and Green out by the 3 point line?

this is all a rinse and repeat, some new team will rise in the next 5 years to take the helm as the best...GSW can't be this good forever

Dubs gonna lose the finals and I wouldn't even be surprised if they dropped game 1.
Their top players wouldn't be anything on any other team and certainly not even considered top tier players in league with Kawhi, or Lebron(exception KD) It's a huge cheerleader effect going on. The thing that's more pressing is the fact that because they play "great team ball" they don't need an alpha or leader.
Which is wrong, you need a guaranteed player that no matter what happens, the offense will be led by them. The dubs don't have that and even have a player that was that or vying for that that ran to their team, with all other presumed "leaders of the team" in the pitch room convincing him to sign.
That's just not a great look at all. Seems it's hurt Thompson the most, clearly the weakest of the bunch mentally.

The main thing that will shoot this team in the foot is that they like to play hot potato by riding whoever gets the hottest and basically whoever scores the most points will be the one with the ball in their hands(word to Iggy 2 years ago)

some hot takes
- In Game 1 Steph will in fact try to redeem himself by doing at least 3-4 behind the back passes to erase the stupidest play in finals history and will fail
- Steph will go hard(and fail) at trying to force things against Kyrie. I even predict he will try to call for a switch with Kyrie, much like Kyrie did to him. I also expect zero mid range jumpers from steph although the entire wing will be open for him to shoot. It's 40-50 footers or bust
-KD will be all in his feelings during the first press conference of game 1(even if they win the game)
- With each victory including the 3rd one and even after they win the chip Bron gonna downplay the Cavs and say the dubs "are just an unbelievable ball club and we're extremely proud and lucky that our ball club is in this position. We were complete underdogs coming into the series against such a juggernaut etc."
-Ayesha will either make 2 posts or one long one. The first topic will be about how the reffing has been exceptional during the finals. The other one will be about how her and her family were seated for a game in cleveland with a great sense of urgency and courtesy
Bay area resident here so I can't wait to trash talk on my feed with friends. :lol:

the Dubs really need to trademark the phrase "What a time to be alive." I wonder how many sports fans came out of a coma shocked that a team in the finals lost after being up 3-1 and then that SAME team added KD only to lose again. Won't even bring up 73-9, not worth it.

Cavs in 6

Argument is dead. KD the x factor. Barring GSW complacency along with an HGH lebby reappearance this series is a wrap

I agree. Plus Delly was a lot better then the current version of D Will that we are getting.

But that's why no matter how top heavy the warriors, cavs, heatles era, etc. are, you have to be able to get a mike miller, battier, Ian Clark, Javale McGhee, those buy low guys matter and can swing a series either way.

The thought of McGee getting a ring before Wall, Beal etc :smh:

38 year old Sixth Man LeBron will have Anthony Davis and Giannis on his team whatever that team may be and they'll win a few more chips for him.

People act like the KD move is not weak cuz they winning. If they win then its still as weak bcuz he basically cheated to get a ring
KD as a free agent was well within his rights to go to any team he chose, and he went to the one he thought he had the best chance to win a title.

Contrary to what some of y'all believe "super teams" isn't a recent phenomenon.

The NBA's history has been predicated on super teams from Russell's Celtics, the Showtime Lakers, Bird's Celtics, MJ's Bulls, Kobe and Shaq, the Heatles, and now these Warriors.

I agree. Plus Delly was a lot better then the current version of D Will that we are getting.
None of those other minor things matter one bit: Cavs losing Delly, gaining Korver, etc. There is only one difference between the 2015-16 versions of Cavaliers and Warriors, and the 2016-17 versions of Cavaliers and Warriors that matters and we all know what it is.

Oh yeah, and Delly was actually pretty trash last season. He was better the season before, when he was accused of being dirty and played like his life depended on it, and prevented Stephen Curry from winning the Finals MVP.

Leave TT in California

Never play TT and love together.
Pray

I agree I think TT needs to come off the bench. The warriors are trapping on any screen he sets and playing off him so they aren't getting spacing. Add in the fact that he doesn't get back well in transition. Almost think you need to roll out a team of shump, Jefferson, bron, love, Kyrie but that team isn't going to cut it either.

The NBA needs to start over. Just clear everything, hard cap, throw everyone into a pool, make a draft, fill your rosters out pickup game style. That way every team basically gets an all star/ semi all star if they pick right
In 5-7 years we would be right back to where we are now.

Unless in this start over hypothetical the players union just lays down and rolls over for "fairness".

Also the whole if teams choose right is more critical than you think :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom