• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does everybody have LeBron ranked on their all time list? Ahead of Durant? Jordan? Kobe..?
MJ

Kareem 

Magic

Bron

Kobe

Duncan

Shaq

That 2nd tier could fluctuate though, maybe not this year, but if he loses again next, I'm putting Bean and Timmy back in front of him.

Where does everybody have LeBron ranked on their all time list? Ahead of Durant? Jordan? Kobe..?
clearly behind Jordan but clearly ahead of Durant.

he's in the mix with Kobe, Shaq, etc. the exact ordering depends on what your criteria are.

i can't even disagree with him being ahead of KD.

but time could change that. given how KD has cooked him in the first two games, assuming he does so in the next two and in a conceivable rematch in 2018, i'd start putting KD ahead of bron.

KD is just entering his prime in terms of age while it's possible that we might be seeing the last part of bron's dominance. not trying to get too far ahead of myself but if this GSW core stays together, KD could very well end up with more championships than lebron with just as impressive of a stat line
i agree but he'd need a title without the golden state all-stars at some point. i wouldn't have put Kobe up there if he didn't win a title without Shaq or LeBron if he didn't win without Wade+Bosh. I'm not saying it's fair either but it (joining the warriors at their peak) is going to be a big part of KD's narrative.

KD has a lot of basketball left to play so he will have an opportunity to jettison himself into the top echelon.

you would discount KD's rings in light of lebron's due to him potentially winning them in the same fashion in which lebron has won his? come on now, let's stop pretending kyrie and kevin love are some casual role players and picking and choosing when we want to consider them great to fit our narratives. prior to this series, kyrie was averaging 24/5 on 46% while klove was putting up 17/10 on 45% for the playoffs. everyone was hyping up kyrie during that celtics series as he found his stroke again and was yappin about how they couldn't wait for kyrie the closer to put steph on skates and hit a dagger in his face again.

lebron has two legitimate all-stars who are playing the highest level they've played at in recent years and somehow the narrative is still that he's done this without much help :smh:

Last edited:
Why can't y'all just accept that y'all will never agree :lol: Who honestly gives a ****
Why can't y'all just accept that y'all will never agree :lol: Who honestly gives a ****

reported.

lol

I just wish the Warriors was doing this to the Cavs without KD.

I think warriors could've got their revenge the old fashioned way. Instead they take the easy way out by getting more stacked lol

Jr clearly giving praise to a higher power and humbling himself

Curry just self aggrandizing
indifferent.gif

curry looks dope doing nearly everything. what yall talking bout. he always has the best celebrations 

Last edited:
Kareem
Jordan
Duncan
Kobe
Lebron
Bird
Shaq
Hakeem

Lebron wins another won or even this series and he passes Kobe maybe.

As much as hate Kobe those last 2 chips shot him up big time for me. He won with dudes that had never won **** before they played with him. I'm talking about not emm a playoff series

Curry is a great frontrunner, the best one not named Bron. If we finally get a competitive game in the 4th, that's when his true colors will show. 

I think warriors could've got their revenge the old fashioned way. Instead they take the easy way out by getting more stacked lol
Yup.

It's just a poor situation to enter into for Durant. No matter what, from day 1, there was going to be this perception.

He wants the ring and he'll probably get his ring. But if he was after greatness, he can't attain it this year. Unless somehow the team becomes the underdogs and they need a historically great performance from him to pull it off.

Yeah I know right, they should have told that Durant character that he wasn't welcome on the Warriors because they're good enough as is! Should have just gave Barnes that 100 mill that he deserves this offseason!

Get the **** outta here

I do think long term if KD is 'the guy' he will end up getting the Bron treatment and be on everybody's top 10 all time in a few seasons. Indirectly he could end up hurting Steph's legacy. 

Jr clearly giving praise to a higher power and humbling himself

Curry just self aggrandizing
indifferent.gif

curry looks dope doing nearly everything. what yall talking bout. he always has the best celebrations 
Real talk this. I've seen people call this guy a cornball and I legit never seen the guy do anything corny. Dudes cool as hell from where I'm standing.

Yeah I know right, they should have told that Durant character that he wasn't welcome on the Warriors because they're good enough as is! Should have just gave Barnes that 100 mill that he deserves this offseason!

Get the **** outta here
laugh.gif

Kareem
Jordan
Duncan
Kobe
Lebron
Bird
Shaq
Hakeem

Lebron wins another won or even this series and he passes Kobe maybe.

As much as hate Kobe those last 2 chips shot him up big time for me. He won with dudes that had never won **** before they played with him. I'm talking about not emm a playoff series
Because Kyrie and Love had won playoff series before LBJ
laugh.gif
?

MJ
Kareem 
Magic

Bron
Kobe
Duncan
Shaq
Same list but, I have Kobe above Lebron until he at least wins one more final. I got Bird in the 2nd tier mix too.

Oscar, Wilt, and Bill are from another brand of basketball so I can't include them.

Last edited:
you would discount KD's rings in light of lebron's due to him potentially winning them in the same fashion in which lebron has won his? come on now, let's stop pretending kyrie and kevin love are some casual role players and picking and choosing when we want to consider them great to fit our narratives. prior to this series, kyrie was averaging 24/5 on 46% while klove was putting up 17/10 on 45% for the playoffs. everyone was hyping up kyrie during that celtics series as he found his stroke again and was yappin about how they couldn't wait for kyrie the closer to put steph on skates and hit a dagger in his face again.

lebron has two legitimate all-stars who are playing the highest level they've played at in recent years and somehow the narrative is still that he's done this without much help :smh:
I just can't equate the 2016 Cavs up against the 73-9 Warriors (who many were calling the greatest NBA team of all time) with KD joining those same Warriors in 2017.

The only hope for the Cavs last year was for Lebron AND Kyrie to have historically great performances in games 5-7. Without last year's title, I wouldn't put Lebron in the same tier as Kobe, Duncan, etc.

Instead, I compare Lebron joining the Heat to KD joining the Warriors.

You see it differently of course, and it seems like you view Lebron on the 2016 Cavs similarly to KD on the 2017 Warriors. Which is fine.

i can't even blame them. at the end of the day, if you're the owner of the warriors and you have a chance to sign a top 3 player in the world while making sure your franchise is relevant for possibly the next decade, you definitely do it. the revenue the warriors have made this season has got to be near an all time high

joe lacob right now
View media item 2456545
and adam silver can talk about how he doesn't like "super teams" all he wants but he aint gonna do a damn thing to stop it. last night's blowout still managed to pull in the highest ratings the NBA has seen since jordan's era

adam silver talking about how he hates super teams ***** please..silver got yall fooled
View media item 2456548

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom