• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's averaging 32 12 and 10. An actual triple double in the ******* finals. Unprecedented.

KD has been great as well, I'd give both of them grades of A+'s so far in the series.

KD is just looking better right now because he's playing with the warriors. He's playing with better guys and doesn't have to force 40 shots anymore like he did in OKC.

He's the same KD, just playing with a better unit Bruh.
The KD that played on OKC wasn't that far behind LBJ to begin with. He's more efficient. His defense has improved. He can still hurt you inside or out. Outside of passing, what is Lebron better in?

Yall keep on talking about KD torching Bron as if Bron isn't doing the same to KD and everybody else attempting to guard him as well.

The amount of responsibility Bron is taking on in this offense and defense is unreal. He made his bed tho :\

Yall keep on talking about KD torching Bron as if Bron isn't doing the same to KD and everybody else attempting to guard him as well.

The amount of responsibility Bron is taking on in this offense and defense is unreal. He made his bed tho :\

Ummm he's shooting 36% with KD on him.

He's actually not roasting KD though.

Bron is a terrible GM. Hopefully he does do something stupid. But realistically he's stuck cause he got all his clients paid to get kickbacks. He's done winning titles in Cleveland. I'm 90% he's leaving again after next season.

That's actually crazy talk if you think about it... Look at the team he's losing too... IF love and Kyrie didnt get hurt in 2015 and if Warriors didn't get lucky with getting KD... We probably looking at a Cavs 3-peat right now... Both of this scenario Lebron has no control of... Who would have seen KD and the Warriors making a move like that?

3peat? No, stop living in hypotheticals. IF IF IF IF IF...if lebron never left cleveland he would have no rings. See i can do it, too

It's obvious youre a lebron stan first, warriors "fan" second. Thats fine and all, but your bron cape is peaking out from under your steph curry jersey

Last edited:

You backed the wrong horse lame. You turned on your own for the enemy and now the chickens are coming home to roost.

mDVlcWp.gif

giphy.gif

Love how rustled Bron stans are at the prospect of KD>Bron but even as a Bron hater I can't​ say that. Still don't think he's better than Curry even but he's a definite FMVP and best performance in this series

It's wild bruh. Even Golden State realized they needed help so they went and got KD. But say Bron needs somebody else to step up and they loose they minds 
laugh.gif
Again, GSW didn't need KD. They saw a chance to get him and did what every other team in the league would've did. You're good with the Ferrari but you're going to deny yourself a chance at the McClaren??

Love how rustled Bron stans are at the prospect of KD>Bron but even as a Bron hater I can't​ say that. Still don't think he's better than Curry even but he's a definite FMVP and best performance in this series

KD not better than Steph? Man what?

Both might as well start ring chasing, especially Melo.

If PG goes West, he's getting a ring. Imagine if he went to GSW [emoji]128563[/emoji]. Especially the way everyone settling for less than max. I think Klay or someone would still leave though.

I feel like George might do the opposite and make the Lakers trade all of their assets for him, like Melo did with the Knicks.

That Gatorade ad is going to haunt him forever though.

also After this finals i 100% believe that KD HAS to be in heavy discussion as far as being the best RIGHT NOW

in 8 Finals games against LBJ KD is averaging 32, 7.5 & 3.6 on 55% shooting. These are his numbers on the biggest stage in basketball against what some people claim to be the GOAT & yet people are denying that he's possibly the best in the L?

He ain't the best, that's still Lebron.

KD is maxing out all his tools. He 6'11 and can shoot like Ray Allen, he's been playing the best defense of his career this year but the best player is still Lebron.

He's averaging 32 12 and 10. An actual triple double in the ******* finals. Unprecedented.

KD has been great as well, I'd give both of them grades of A+'s so far in the series.

KD is just looking better right now because he's playing with the warriors. He's playing with better guys and doesn't have to force 40 shots anymore like he did in OKC.

He's the same KD, just playing with a better unit Bruh.

Was LeBron the same LeBron when he left Cleveland for Miami the 1st time, or did he just have better teammates? He shouldn't have been the best then either.

KD had more points in the 4th quarter last night than Bron has had in the 4th all series.

I see what you're saying, and it would make sense if lebron wasn't the best player in the world when he left for Miami.

He already was, IMO, he had already surpassed kobe, by 2011.

4th quarter points? That's your standard for the better player?

Tell me what lebron does better than Durant please

Because it sure as hell ain't shooting, handling, rebounding, and defending. Durant also doesn't shy away from big moments

Scratch that not even shooting, scoring in general. Don't even try to give me lebrons "improved post game" dude couldn't even post up Kyle Lowry while the clippers tried to put cp3 on kd and he torched him

Tell me what lebron does better than Durant please

Because it sure as hell ain't shooting, handling, rebounding, and defending. Durant also doesn't shy away from big moments
The finals isn't when this happened either.

KD was pulling down over 8 boards and giving out 5 ast a game while Russ had the highest amount of Usage on his team.

KD actually sits on the bench to rest though.
That's on Lue. When KD and Steph sits, Cavs get no separation. Last night was a perfect example. When Lebron sits, even for a little, Warriors go on a run. Kyrie was having a 3rd last night, similar to the Boston series. Lue should've had Lebron on the bench during that run.

I see what you're saying, and it would make sense if lebron wasn't the best player in the world when he left for Miami.

He already was, IMO, he had already surpassed kobe, by 2011.

4th quarter points? That's your standard for the better player?

See is what I don't understand how was he the best before he left for Miami, yet KD can absolutely cannot be the best now it makes ZERO sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom