• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
clearly i'm rooting against bron and for the warriors...clearly i dont think bron is goat...clearly i dont think curry is a girl

but...

had to share this pic. fits too well with the joke in my head lmaoo

Bron Vs Steph

underdog, put it on a t-shirt

Lebron to Jordan last night

goat-parkour-gif-8.gif

Kobe and D'angelo chillin in the cut :smokin

now that is funny af. lebron to jordan. that was gold. repped.

steph is the alpha dog of the warriors. i thought that was pretty clear. but it's not a batman robin type thing. its a batman superman type thing. but it's pretty evident kd likes the lowkey aspect. the no pressure aspect. steph has all the pressure. it makes kd more relaxed and able to play his game. steph takes all the criticism. It's steph team.

clearly not wanting to be the guy is why kd went there. He's like 3rd in line in claiming reign of that team.

Wardell
Drizzy
KD

Bron will make history even in losing, will become the 1st MVP in history to lose 5 times in the Finals.
He didn't have the luxury of playing multiple inferior teams in his finals appearances, like how your boy did

All good though, it's only a matter of time before the pic of 50 win teams James has eliminated is posted

Let the slights prosper

Bron will make history even in losing, will become the 1st MVP in history to lose 5 times in the Finals.
He didn't have the luxury of playing multiple inferior teams in his finals appearances, like how your boy did

All good though, it's only a matter of time before the pic of 50 win teams James has eliminated is posted

Let the slights prosper

Word. He got all of his inferior competition out of the way on the way to the finals :rolleyes

Word. He got all of his inferior competition out of the way on the way to the finals :rolleyes
Doesn't have anything to do with my statement. Other MVPs have played easier finals opponents and also probably didn't have their two best players get hurt like James did in one of his losses

name some of those easy opponents
Did I say easy? I said inferior. Pacers, nets and sixers. None of them were favored in any fashion nor were expected to beat la

Jameer bum self had to get hurt as well, that really hurt Orlando when trash rafer had to take over

Last edited:
Doesn't have anything to do with my statement. Other MVPs have played easier finals opponents and also probably didn't have their two best players get hurt like James did in one of his losses

name some of those easy opponents
Did I say easy? I said inferior. Pacers, nets and sixers. None of them were favored in any fashion nor were expected to beat la

Jameer bum self had to get hurt as well, that really hurt Orlando when trash rafer had to take over

Oh.

Last edited:
You're confused. I said certain Mvps have played easier opponents than James. Not "easy opponents". I'm comparing the competition to each other. I.e the teams I mentioned the lakers playing

Try again

Last edited:
but what is easy is just relative to how good you are. Those teams still had to go through the east to get to the finals. The magic may have been easy for the Lakers, but they still had to beat a 60 win lebron team to get there and they did that easily..

Like i can say the cavs will be easy for the warriors. The warriors will not be easy for the cavs.

those 'easier' opponents...would brons teams have beat them?

Last edited:
those 'easier' opponents...would brons teams have beat them?
Forget Orlando then, lol come on those other east teams from 2000s were fighting an uphill battle

We will never know. My point is, folks shouldn't take these facts and come to any significant conclusions

Last edited:
I don't see how the Warriors lose this series, especially with KD playing comfortably and Dray participating in every game.

Dubs in 6.

In to root against LeBron. But not a fan of the Warriors too. 

In to root for great basketball I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom