Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Control the boards and the cavs will win
Tristan Kardashian had more rebounds tonight than in his first three games combined. Not that he was Dennis Rodman or anything with his 10 boards, but he will need to play at least as well as tonight for the Cavs to have any outside shot. Which they pretty much don't.

I'm not sure if they're being sarcastic or if they failed math
laugh.gif
LMAOO

It's still an impossible task for the Cavs but you gotta be a little nervous if you're GSW. This is the same position as last year at this point. Cavs finally found their groove.

Like I said, it's still an impossible task, but anything can happen. If Cavs pull out a miracle in game 5 (big IF), they come home with all the momentum in the world.

Really thought the dubs would bring out the brooms, should've known better.
Refs played amazing tonight. If anyone can come back from being down 3-0 they can. 

Ya'll really gon use the ref excuse?
laugh.gif
joke

jōk/

noun

1. 1.

a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.

"she was in a mood to tell jokes"

verb

1. 1.

make jokes; talk humorously or flippantly.

"she could laugh and joke with  her colleagues"

Refs were super sketch tonight but cavs did hit a record amount of 3s to keep that 1st quarter lead they were given.

I get that Kerr trusts his rotations when he has KD and Steph on the bench together. I wonder if he plans to change that up in game 5. Brown seemed to be more willing to go with the smaller lineup or have one of KD or Curry on the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom