• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But MJ did this:

giphy.gif

c1125f0001ee67310b26d6322c6353a9.jpg

Lebrons off the backboard dunk >>>

I finally sat down and watched that barbershop thing with Bron, Dray, and company and it was really cool, I wish that it was a series, like in different shops in the city, reminds me of me and my fam when we go to the barbershop and just chop it up

I just watched it. It was pretty dope. Best 30 minute video I have watched in a while. The time flew by. Draymond is not as big of a clown as I thought. Talking about game 7 was big of him.

I just watched it. It was pretty dope. Best 30 minute video I have watched in a while. The time flew by. Draymond is not as big of a clown as I thought. Talking about game 7 was big of him.
The entire barbershop series that Bron has going with Uninterrupted is dope

Draymonds ball iq is pretty high .. he just has so much emotion towards the game and he comes off as a Dumb guy to a few

the LeBron backboard dunk was great, especially since he dunked it over Tristan:

but we should credit the originator:

58dacac738b9fce8d795665f
Lebron did this ishh during the NBA freaking finals!! I was in my full warrior gear and when he throw it down I couldn't hold my emotions and yelled pretty loud at a warriors bar haha that was amazing y'all ...

People expect these guys to hate each other or something. It really is just basketball. On the court emotions run high but it's really is just a game.

That LeBron dunk was sick as hell. Maybe the most impressive play he's done imo..

Last edited:

They were -11 in the last 3:08 of Game 3 WITH him on the for and ultimately that's why they're getting gentleman's swept on Monday.

Why does this always have to turn into a contest :lol:

People can't just appreciate a nice play?
same reason people can't enjoy talent without talking about who is the goat, or is (insert any player) better then (insert any player) from another generation

Last edited:
Smh at people thinking the 90's are Better than an era where 6 or 7 people on the court can pull up from 5 feet behind the 3 point line with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom