• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But are y'all talking, top five currently or over a time period or what? What other five point guards are currently in the league in that same conversation that are keeping Kyrie off of that list?

But are y'all talking, top five currently or over a time period or what? What other five point guards are currently in the league in that same conversation that are keeping Kyrie off of that list?

Curry
Westbrook
Harden
Cp3
Wall
Lillard

Last edited:
CP3

Curry

Westbrook

Wall

Lillard 

*My Wildcard - Conley*

Not sure if Tupac or Mr S J King it's so real

View media item 2461756

:lol: How the hell did he come up with that conclusion? Weak.

Considering they hadn't lost since April 10th..Im sure that **** hurt and was uexpected. Like when the warriors lost that first home game after like 2 yrs lmao.

They were cool as hell in the presser though. I doubt they were tripping like they just lost the chip. They'll eat again on monday and forget all about this L. Although they'll be mad they missed out on history because of 'basketball reasons'

Def on their strengths and weaknesses

Real question is, out of those 6, who WOULDN'T you take over Kyrie?

Wall or CP3.
-CP3 because he's not at his prime anymore and injury prone. Not as quick, either.
-Wall has improved his game a lot, but he's still not where those others are.
-Harden, would be on that list too because I simply don't like his flopping antics, nor is he a true point guard and his disappearing acts come playoff time.

View media item 2461756

Considering they hadn't lost since April 10th..Im sure that **** hurt and was uexpected. Like when the warriors lost that first home game after like 2 yrs lmao.

They were cool as hell in the presser though. I doubt they were tripping like they just lost the chip. They'll eat again on monday and forget all about this L. Although they'll be mad they missed out on history because of 'basketball reasons'

IF they do win on Monday, they still take best playoff record with 16-1.

So technically they do still make history.

I can't see Cavs shooting lights out like they did last night.... but hey, you neevverrrr know.

Last edited:
Refs call a clean game, its the warriors game to lose. It's that simple. Warriors will remain disciplined and not double, so no open corner shooters this time. No more wide open 3s. Their defense looked like the hawks last night. But it was because they couldn't be physical without getting in foul trouble. Hell, if they want to let kyrie and bron force another 40 each, go for it, just dont let lobe and jr get wide open looks. Don't forget what got you here. Stay tight and disciplined, go home with the trophy.

View media item 2461756

I can't see Cavs shooting lights out like they did last night.... but hey, you neevverrrr know.
Lebron will win 4 in a row to get his 4th ring against the Big4.

You sleep, stay woke.

Last edited:
Reactions: ct3
Ma
Refs call a clean game, its the warriors game to lose. It's that simple. Warriors will remain disciplined and not double, so no open corner shooters this time. No more wide open 3s. Their defense looked like the hawks last night. But it was because they couldn't be physical without getting in foul trouble. Hell, if they want to let kyrie and bron force another 40 each, go for it, just dont let lobe and jr get wide open looks. Don't forget what got you here. Stay tight and disciplined, go home with the trophy.
Man Bron already got Silver on the phone

View media item 2461756

Lebron will win 4 in a row to get his 4th ring against the Big4.

You sleep, stay woke.

I see somebody watched that nutcase on youtube..lol

I think something that's being glossed over is that it's really just demoralizing when your opponent attempts 20+ free throws in the first quarter. The Cavs were shooting lights out from deep from the start, yet still managed a lot of free throws. Curry, Klay, Iggy and Draymond all racked up two fouls in the first quarter. That's absurd for a Finals game. You can't even play defense anymore.

Officiating certainly didn't decide the game, the Cavs hitting 24 threes did, but that first quarter set the tone, and the Warriors just couldn't overcome it because they weren't able to be aggressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom