• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers were -550 against the Pistons :wow: Is that the biggest choke in Finals history? I couldn't find odds prior to 2004.

right but still...none of the 'other guys' are as important as the mj's, the kobes, the brons. Without the main guys, the 'other guys' would never even be in the position to contribute. Of course they're important, but they're not the most important.

I mean, yeah of course? I don't think anyone would say Fox was as important as Shaq or that BJ Armstrong is as important as Pippen.

But they matter. A lot. This isn't tennis and your roster outside of your star(s) goes a very long way towards determining w's / l's.

of course. who is arguing the contrary?

maybe people recognize that the cavs arent good enough and they don't believe bron is good enough to supplement their shortcomings?

of course. who is arguing the contrary?

maybe people recognize that the cavs arent good enough and they don't believe bron is good enough to supplement their shortcomings?
Ppl are comparing Bron to Jordan at the moment, so I don't think this is about ppl thinking LBJ isn't good enough supplement his team's shortcomings vs GSW.

I just think it's a matter of most ppl recognizing that the Warriors are the far better team simply put. If you asked who was going to be the best player in the series most would probably say Lebron.

But that's literally the ONLY 'logic' I've seen with people picking the Cavs. It's Bron this, Bron that.
laugh.gif

This is true. I mean the cavs COULD win, but there's no real logic to support the cavaliers winning this series so I guess that's the only thing they can use to support that argument.

I'm just saying, NT picking the Warriors to win =/ NT doesn't believe in Lebron

This is all about how much distance there is from the best team in the league, and what many (wrongly) feel is the 2nd best team in the league.

I don't understand this. They still lost two more games after game 5 with draymond :lol:

But somehow ppl discount the love and kyrie injury in 2015.
I hate this argument. Yes, Cavs won games 6 and 7 once Dray came back, but the team he can back to was not the same team pre game 5. Iggy was clearly playing hurt, as his back was flaring up. Also, with no Bogut, Dubs were unable to set the tone, allowing Bron and and Kyrie to attack the paint at will, which led to them getting in their zone, leading to 40 point games for each of them.
Ezeli, neither of which were effective against s. Of course, I expect Lebron to also bang down there.

More excuses for the Warriors losing game 6 and 7. How big a factor was draymond when you need Andre and bogut at 100%? They are both older players and they played consecutive long seasons.

Game 7 at home with their 3 best players. Love was hurt and ineffective for most of the series; so that must count for something.

I'm really just ready for the 180 that's sure to turn once Cleveland and the court jester get murked. Actually they probably just going to go into hiding. It'll be lit on Twitter though, got hella friends that are Bron stans.

More excuses for the Warriors losing game 6 and 7. How big a factor was draymond when you need Andre and bogut at 100%? They are both older players and they played consecutive long seasons.

Game 7 at home with their 3 best players. Love was hurt and ineffective for most of the series; so that must count for something.

Stop making sense. People will believe their side and stick to their guns regardless of rebuttal.

GS coming back with KD and still losing would be so great though. We seen plenty of Lebron slander over the years, KD getting his due it's his time.

Nah they just don't believe in him. Even when Bean didn't have the horses info 2008 the general public and odds makers favored him against a better team. Lebbywinks is a false prophet.
'08 they got Gasol and immediately started beating up on everyone, including the defending NBA champs. Meanwhile Boston needed 7 games against the 37-45 Hawks and a very shallow Cavs team. Calling Boston the better team after the fact is disingenuous. The Lakers were playing better ball against better comp at the time. As a unit, they looked superior.

The games went differently because..... it's a team game. This is not a 1on1 tournament.

Harden led the league with 56 total points accounted for. I mean cmon :lol: Until a guy comes along who can give you 100 points on 45% shooting all by himself, you need a team to win.

right but still...none of the 'other guys' are as important as the mj's, the kobes, the brons. Without the main guys, the 'other guys' would never even be in the position to contribute. Of course they're important, but they're not the most important.
If this is true why doesn't Jordan have 13 rings?

Why was Shaq swept SEVERAL times between Orlando & LA?

Was Ray Allen's shot more important than the 14 points & 2 assists that Bron registered in the period? Or was Miami losing without both?

Last edited:
[quote name="geno90221"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]I don't think anyone's going up 3-1, but I think the Dubs take it.

I'm not eem sure I want that. Just what I think. Big Korver fan. Would love to see him get a ring, and maybe he will, maybe even on the Cavs. I just don't think it's this year.[/QUOTE]U think this series is more on Steph or KD for GS to win the chip?[/quote]KD, no question. Warriors lose, Steph still has a championship in 3 Finals appearances.

Warriors lose, and KD is 0-2 against Bron.

Honestly for me the reason I don't think the cavs will win is one person. Steph Curry.

He played like **** in my eyes last year. I just don't see it happening again.

He has the ability to control a game and dictate the pace of the game. He's that good. So I lebron.

But I really don't see Steph messing this up again.

Kyrie better not outplay him. He's not better than him and I love kyrie.

Kyrie, JR, love, Tristan Thompson if they switch onto Him should NEVER be able to guard him. He's shredded much better defenders than that.

And with the help of KD and draymomd and the way golden state plays offensively and defensively. He gets it done this year.

Golden state in 5 games. Maximum 6.

Last edited:
This will be the end of Based God and his "curse"

It will only be laughed at when KD falls short with it lifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom