2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless some more major trades happen this summer, the Sixers and Bucks should be the two teams in the next couple years that could give LeBron real problems and take over the East once he starts declining. Every LeBron hater should be praying for the health of Embiid/Simmons and Giannis/Jabari.

Unless some more major trades happen this summer, the Sixers and Bucks should be the two teams in the next couple years that could give LeBron real problems and take over the East once he starts declining. Every LeBron hater should be praying for the health of Embiid/Simmons and Giannis/Jabari.
Sixers on the come up but lets slow down here, Philly not even on the same level as the bucks yet...teams just dont go from getting draft picks to contending over night no matter how many top prospects u got...yall gotta win like 30 to 40 games 1st over the next couple years just for the league to even start thinking bout taking yall seriously :lol:

And health is a BIG if with Embiid involved

Last edited:
So wall gets a pass on slander because he forced the game 7. Then proceeded to jump on the scorers table and say all that he did. But then disappeared in the 4th quarter. Ok got it

What would be the appropriate reaction?

Derrick-Rose-Buzzer-Beater-Face.jpg

Bynum went from being an all-star one year, to not playing at all the next.
The reason? Knee injuries. The team? Sixers. Coincidence? I think not.

Embiid had this knee injury two games before he had a career high on the Rockets on national television and this surgery he had was a minor meniscus tear where he was right back on the court like 3 weeks later. How you gonna compare Bynum and Embiid in literally any way other than them being big men that have played for the Sixers? Bynum also gave zero dambs about being an NBA player other than the money it paid him.

Congratulations to Russell Westbrook and his wife, who had their first child today.

Baby Brodie!
Zestbrook keeping up appearances 
pimp.gif

On the real tho congrats to him

Bynum went from being an all-star one year, to not playing at all the next.
The reason? Knee injuries. The team? Sixers. Coincidence? I think not.
Embiid had this knee injury two games before he had a career high on the Rockets on national television and this surgery he had was a minor meniscus tear where he was right back on the court like 3 weeks later. How you gonna compare Bynum and Embiid in literally any way other than them being big men that have played for the Sixers? Bynum also gave zero dambs about being an NBA player other than the money it paid him.
Nowhere in my post did I mention Embiid. I was also just making a joke 
laugh.gif

Man if Embiid was fully healthy enough to play 70+ games a year i'd fully believe the Sixers would be next up. Dude one of the top centers in the league playing 25 min a game. Night and day of how much he makes that bum *** team better when he's on the court.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom