2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 31 of the 2016-2017 NBA Playoffs is officially, a wrap

What do you do for a living b? What are your hobbies besides sports? Family? Significant other? No shots lol I'm just curious in how you're so consistent with this.

*scratches head* Huh?

Is typing this really time consuming?

Literally took me 15 seconds to type what he typed.

Last edited:

What do you do for a living b? What are your hobbies besides sports? Family? Significant other? No shots lol I'm just curious in how you're so consistent with this.

*scratches head* Huh?

To time it perfectly every time? Not just about the amount of time it takes to type up a post IMO.

Like you ain't got a vacation to be on? Or have to work late? Or go on a date? Pick up kids? Once again, no shots & I don't want to come off as disrespectful.

*scratches head* Huh?

To time it perfectly every time? Not just about the amount of time it takes to type up a post IMO.

I see what you're saying.... but a simple copy/paste, and just change the days.

He probably does it on his phone.

I mean I been here for years and never really seen him other then in the playoffs, with the countdown. I guess its just tradition for him. It's cool, it's not the playoffs till dude shows up with the countdown.

Last edited:
It don't take that long to go on your phone and type it after a game :lol:

Even if you're no watching the game you can just keep track on an app and when the game is over just type it out

How's the quality of the Adidas replica NBA jerseys? Was thinking about ordering one since they're all on sale now with Nike taking over next year

This last page 
roll.gif

Shoutout to @mr2cool80  ...keep doing ya thang man. We'll see you Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom