2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
12-0 means nothing. unless they sweep the finals it means nothing IMO

lakers went 15-1

anything less than that isn't even worth talking about

The point is we have never had a finals where both teams went 12-0 heading into the finals. Obviously (Captain Obvious) it means nothing in the grand scheme of things this is all we have to look forward to bc the Celtics have no chance to win a game and we saw this back in April when the Cavs destroyed them.

Spurs only have a chance if Kawhi is healthy.

but thanks for pointing out the obvious

And yes that LAkers team is one of the GOAT's when it comes to post season play

i would love to know why. All NBA teams reward individual play he certainly produced enough to be first team
if this is the case than boogie and KAT should be on the 2nd/3rd teams over Gobert and DeAndre 

or one of them can even be first over AD 

Last edited:

Damn Gobert was three votes away from being first team all nba sheesh 

You're really not going to take this nonsense off season talk into the other thread, huh?
I'm definitely not the only one talking about the all nba teams at the moment in this thread breh  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Talk what you wanna talk man. There's literally no games going on and this dude just love to complain about what is the 'worst thread in S&T' yet he always in here.

12-0 means nothing. unless they sweep the finals it means nothing IMO

lakers went 15-1

anything less than that isn't even worth talking about

The point is we have never had a finals where both teams went 12-0 heading into the finals. Obviously (Captain Obvious) it means nothing in the grand scheme of things this is all we have to look forward to bc the Celtics have no chance to win a game and we saw this back in April when the Cavs destroyed them.

Spurs only have a chance if Kawhi is healthy.

but thanks for pointing out the obvious

And yes that LAkers team is one of the GOAT's when it comes to post season play

I actually re-read your post. I take back what I said, didn't mean it towards you :lol:

I just saw the 8-0 or 12-0 crap in here a lot and really it means nothing

Talk what you wanna talk man. There's literally no games going on and this dude just love to complain about what is the 'worst thread in S&T' yet he always in here.
Guess ****** just wanna talk ******** hypothetical "what if's" all day 
mean.gif
. Just keep scrolling fam

Curious? What was your thought process?

KD was tailor made to fit with the Warriors.
to many chiefs , thought harrison barnes was the perfect fit. till the real harrison barnes showed up in the finals. ... thought that one on one , iso ball was who kd was...turns out that was just the westbrook effect

Last edited:
if this is the case than boogie and KAT should be on the 2nd/3rd teams over Gobert and DeAndre 

I didn't know Boogie wasn't included & he should very well have made the team over both. KAT is debatable considering it's only his second year and his stats aren't THAT impressive compared to the other two

Neither Boogie or KAT played better individually than Gobert this year.  Certainly not Boogie.

I actually re-read your post. I take back what I said, didn't mean it towards you :lol:

I just saw the 8-0 or 12-0 crap in here a lot and really it means nothing

All in jest lol yhou werent wrong by any means

we all know the lakers shouldve went 16-0 that year, how you let Lue try to gaurd AI when he was the only threat on O

IT is a poor mans undersized AI

You threatening me?

Boy bye.

Easy there, Leahy.

Nah, just pointing out how you randomly come in and incite **** when I wasn't even saying anything directed towards you. Seems like you implacably always have an opinion with what I say or do. I'm flattered by the indirect adulation. Really I am :lol:

Last edited:
If black GH makes all NBA next year he'll get a super max

Yea, but will still be unrestricted.

Pacers best bet for him to make it this season and try and extend him while still under contract.

We all know once he gets them meetings he will be out of Indy. That boy will be so enticed. :lol:

Nah, just pointing out how you randomly come in and incite **** when I wasn't even saying anything directed towards you. Seems like you implacably always have an opinion with what I say or do. I'm flattered by the indirect adulation. Really I am :lol:

Incite what exactly? You constantly complaining about the subject matter in the thread. You aren't czar that has autonomy on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom