2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

[thread="661661"] they gave been getting calls all year.[/thread]

Guy was trying to create a narrative from past info.
What about last night, the only game relevant right now....

I don't understand how you see it this way or can say this....
They don't nor were they really playing rugged. We were playing the same defense we were playing all year which is to contest without fouling. Memphis has a long established history of fouling. That all showed last night.

Everyone of those Kawhi fouls were legitimate. The other side of the ball is a different story.
Not if they aren't calling it both ways.

You make contact on Kawhi for a foul but you can knock a Grizzly out of the air with no whistle.

It wasn't close to even, at all.
Part of that is also Zach Randolph doesn't nearly play the same game anymore.

Zach Randolph the most rugged player on the court. Maybe three years ago. Go pull his free throw rate this season, it's 20%. He doesn't play to get fouls drawn anymore.

Not to mention the Grizzlies are 20th in restricted area field goal attempts but are somehow 12th in free throw attempts so they gave been getting calls all year.

they was finessing that ball in and trying to avoid contact

look up the word bachelor. Cheating was just a store brand word for adultery. Has less sting. But you can't be an adulterer without marriage.

of course you can step out on the relationship, but you never took vows to be faithful to that woman. So dating is working on the honor system. you're basically just displaying good sportsmanship by being faithful in a dating scenario.

*I'm not saying you should do your own thing or whatever whatever. I'm just saying do whatever works for you. You can be committed..or you can not be committed...either way.
I grew up viewing a relationship to be an exclusive one. It doesn't make sense to me to do it any other way. You can't get the benefits of a committed relationship while still sleeping around. If thats what two people wanna do and it works for them, cool. Like you said, whatever works for you. But I don't understand it any other way.

Quote:

Morally, it's still wrong but there's no legality behind it.
Of course, but people use that to justify foul behavior.

he just needs to get in an open relationship with his partner similar to what wade/gabrielle's

[thread="661661"]2017 Nba Playoffs Thread Drake Is Nba Tv Status Chi Bos And Uta Lac On Tnt/3270#post_27954134​[/thread]

What about last night, the only game relevant right now....

I don't understand how you see it this way or can say this....
They don't nor were they really playing rugged. We were playing the same defense we were playing all year which is to contest without fouling. Memphis has a long established history of fouling. That all showed last night.
I understand that.

I just thought it was petty that you chose to notice THAT, out of everything he was saying or implying.

I'm just saying he was upset about last nights game and even you agree calls may not have been the same both ways but after his entire rant in the heat of the moment, the thing you come away with is....he's creating a narrative from past events.

Nah, more like he's mad AF at how they just lost.

Maybe, but that is super trivial in comparison to his argument which is, Grizz never had a chance to get back into it when the whistles were so "one sided"

I made a mistake I meant the finals. Celtics or Spurs. I'm hoping to see one of them there. Sorry, I was out of it.

Last edited:
dawg i love russ. chin checked all those corny howdy doody reporters early in the game

I really hope the Lakers don't do anything dumb this off season like trading all assets for PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom