2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because deep down they don't even respect KD. They just appreciate the help

So what you're saying is they too know he’s a BAN, but one that assures they'll be dominant for the immediate future and have no true threat.

nothing more staged than when the rocket bear throws a cake at a planted fan with the opposing teams jersey on

So what you're saying is they too know he’s a BAN, but one that assures they'll be dominant for the immediate future and have no true threat.

tenor.gif

They all knew it from the second Jerry told him they'd win another one without him

That's because deep down they don't even respect KD. They just appreciate the help

pretty much. its was a smart business decision to scoop him, but they know what's real. if you wasnt down with the mark jackson days, you aint really fam. if you aint cop that 73-9 record and watch harrison barnes piss it away, you aint fam. they probably dont respect him actually loll. i'm sure most nba players dont. i think it was wack. but it's entertaining as a fan to watch what they do. i prefer he had stayed in okc. but then we never would've seen the 24th chromosome known only as Russell.

everything works out the ways its supposed to i guess..

lol warriors aint kd's team bruh. yall keep trying to sell it to dimenish young dell, but it aint gon happy. warriors go waaaaaaay harder when curry is balling than when kd is. he helps them win, but curry got the juice.
Freeze always coming through with the truth.

Truest statement I've read today.

nothing more staged than when the rocket bear throws a cake at a planted fan with the opposing teams jersey on

Put some respeck on clutch's name. Best mascot in the NBA
Whoa whoa whoa. Spurs Coyote >>>>>>

Also Grizz Bear. Memphis' whole entertainment package is the best in the league. That's just me loving wrestling though.

Best mascot I've ever seen was the old Benny the Bull though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom