2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_okqkfyBLzs1s3gys4o1_400.gif
laugh.gif
 son is livid 
I dont even understand what he's mad over. All people are saying is that it's common sense to take a 3 
laugh.gif

All you clowns need to go back to the NFL draft thread.

Giannis played 47 minutes and was dead tired. There's no way way he was making that 3. He took the easy 2. He should of attacked earlier but it is what it is.

come on man why yall gotta call everyone ?

Last edited:
Celtics are back in playoff rhythm after being rocked by Chyna Thomas' death. Rondo wouldnt have anymore impact had he played. We would just let him shoot and anticipate his wild passes with us sagging off him. This series is gonna' be a wrap in the Rose Garden, Friday night.

Onto John Wall & the Wizards!

View media item 2417538
Would've been a 5 game series if Rondo was healthy.

We can agree to disagree.

:pimp:

Playing Gerald Green at the 4 maybe helped, not sure if it effected the series as much as Rondo

Both are overrated adjustments. Celtics have just turned Isiah's sisters death into fuel for their offense and defense. Geraldo Green has played pretty decent in both games he's started but he sucks overall. He just does.

+

Damn Milwaukee. What a comeback. I see that they really needed Jabari's presence tonight. Toronto is just better. Nobody in this thread should be surprised at this outcome.

Next series. I got Cavs in 5. Toronto gonna' be hype cause Drizzy is in the building, so they'll win one game for Champagne but that's it.

This Kyrie commercial reminded me of when my co-worker said Kyrie got a better handle than AI. I just looked at him in disgust.

Last edited:
Celtics have just turned Isiah's sisters death into fuel for their offense and defense. 

People really need to stop sensationalizing this :smh: . It's lowkey disrespectful 

This has nothing to do with the series at this point. 
Man I've been saying this for days.

Idk wth is wrong with people it's like they don't have perspective.

It's not even lowkey its flat out disrespectful and I'm not even gonna front it bothers me.

Last edited:
People really need to stop sensationalizing this :smh: . It's lowkey disrespectful 

This has nothing to do with the series at this point. 

If anything, that situation was too emotional and hindered their play in the first 2 games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom