2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
he absolutely is dirty af. I said the EXACT same thing when he did this play. It is guaranteed that it was intentional. Like..come on son. Bruh saw dude in the air and threw his own body into his legs in a completely different direction than what he was originally moving in. Oubre should've gave him the hands.

Smh

I hate this cat lol (Kelly)

Last edited:
This guy isn't the problem. You dudes who continue to engage him and actually have real discussions with him is what enables him to keep posting. 
mean.gif

I find it funny that some people say that the Warriors choked and blew it, and then in the same breath say that Cleveland was the better team.  How can it be both?  Either the Warriors were the superior team and blew it, or the Cavs were the superior team and took it.

It cant be both.  
I mean I don't really think it's that difficult to understand. Warriors were 73-9 (best in league history) so they should've won the ship. So based on their back-to-back MVP, three all nba players on the same roster, and 73-9 roster, they blew it. 

not sure how the cavs losing with love and kyrie in 2016 means that it would've made no difference in 2015.
how are you 40 years old with the brain of a 12 year old.

Ya love prison ball rules
So why complain about physical paint play like grabbing and holding

this thread is ruined :smh:
dudes can't be objective at all which ruins the discussion.
everyone blaming sly but there's other clowns to blame too

Last edited:
Yall are legit ruining this thread. Wouldn't care if all of you who have carried on this stupid conversation for the last four pages were banned.

this thread is ruined :smh:

Leave them They still upset over the 3-1 lead warriors washed away. Im here to watch them cry about it.

Utah might be the most disciplined, meticulous defensive team in basketball & the Warriors are ringing them up for 110 :lol:

I really don't know how Cleveland will get enough stops

Last edited:
this thread is ruined
mean.gif

You just called someone 40 with the brain of a 12 year old though. Personal attacks should also be left out IMO.

It does matter when people want to bring up the Cavs not having Kyrie and Love in 2015. They had all these dudes 5 times last year on the same court. Warriors washed the Cavs twice in the regular season and then 3 times in the Finals so that "but...but...if they would had. Kyrie and Love" should've been deaded.

Basketball isnt  always on the up and up, 2006 is a prime example of that.

Hold on for a sec.

You are telling me, The Cavs went up 2-1 on the Warriors with NO Love and or Kyrie, You mean to tell me with just Kyrie that the Cavs wouldn't have beat the Warriors?
:rofl:

Delusion at its best.

I find it funny that some people say that the Warriors choked and blew it, and then in the same breath say that Cleveland was the better team.  How can it be both?  Either the Warriors were the superior team and blew it, or the Cavs were the superior team and took it.

It cant be both.  
I mean I don't really think it's that difficult to understand. Warriors were 73-9 (best in league history) so they should've won the ship. So based on their back-to-back MVP, three all nba players on the same roster, and 73-9 roster, they blew it. 
LOL @ "I dont really  think it's that  difficult to understand."

Maybe you shoud re-read what I wrote.  Because what YOU wrote doesnt refute what I wrote at all.  Clearly you misunderstood.  And for the record, I dont disagree with you that the series was blown.

this thread is ruined
mean.gif

Leave them They still upset over the 3-1 lead warriors washed away. Im here to watch them cry about it.
You are one of the posters I was describing in my last couple of posts.  How can you sit there and clown the Warriors for "washing away" a 3-1 lead, and then a minute later claim that the Cavs were the better team?  It cant be both! Makes no sense.

Last edited:

It cant be both.  
LOL @ "I dont really think it's that difficult to understand."

Maybe you shoud re-read what I wrote.  Because what YOU wrote doesnt refute what I wrote at all.  Clearly you misunderstood.  And for the record, I dont disagree with you that the series was blown.
I mean technically they were the better team in the series if they won right? 

Last edited:
Honestly, it's cool to like a team or a player or the sport. That's all healthy right...but when you start acting like these dudes accomplishments are your own accomplishments, like that's borderline insane.

Sly, Ty...I wish yall both well but I ain't bout to go back and forth with yall on Lebron/Cavs any longer. I see the error in my ways.

It cant be both.  
LOL @ "I dont really think it's that difficult to understand."

I mean technically they were the better team in the series if they won right? 
When a team chokes, the implication is that they should have won and blew it....which is basically what happened in the Finals last year.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom