2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whoa factor of taking that jv team to the finals is negated when the leastern conference is viewed as a freshmen league.

With that reasoning shouldn't the west win every year? Oh wait they beat themselves up during playoffs my bad ...

After MJ retired, the west has been winning it almost every year

:rofl: :rofl:

In the last 18 years, it's been 12 west wins to 6 east wins.

In the last 13 years, it's been 7 west wins to 6 east wins.

Hardly almost every year

Y'all need to define "better."

Who's better at creating their own shot off the dribble? Hayward > Green

Who's better in the low post? Hayward > Green from midrange, but Green > Hayward in the paint

Who's a better passer? Green > Hayward

Better rebounder? Green > Hayward

Better scorer? Hayward > Green

Better ball handler? Toss up

Better overall defensive player? Green > Hayward

Better outside shooter? Hayward > Green

Better focal point on offense? Hayward > Green

Better "leader" and motivational force? Probably Green because he's proven it.

It's all a matter of opinion at the end of the day

Last edited:
The whoa factor of taking that jv team to the finals is negated when the leastern conference is viewed as a freshmen league.

With that reasoning shouldn't the west win every year? Oh wait they beat themselves up during playoffs my bad ...

After MJ retired, the west has been winning it almost every year

:rofl: :rofl:

In the last 13 years, it's been 7 west wins to 6 east wins.

interesting.

This East vs West back and forth has run its course a long time ago. Everyone knows what it is and it is what it is.

I doubt TOR will want to pay Lowry a big contract. Lowry is done as a Raptor and will get his money elsewhere. I bet he goes to the sorry *** Clippers if CP3 decides to opt out. If not, there's IND if Teague leaves, Utah if Hill leaves, and NO if Holiday leaves.

I doubt TOR will want to pay Lowry a big contract. Lowry is done as a Raptor and will get his money elsewhere. I bet he goes to the sorry *** Clippers if CP3 decides to opt out. If not, there's IND if Teague leaves, Utah if Hill leaves, and NO if Holiday leaves.
Lol just can't keep the clips slander out ya' mouth huh. You love us.

Y'all need to define "better."

It's all a matter of opinion at the end of the day
Truth about the second part, and yeah the specifics/breakdown of each's strengths and weaknesses should add up to the whole though allowing you to say just who you think is the better overall player.

I also think:

When you guys are saying 'Draymond's clearly not a top-6 player'

There's a difficult component here in analyzing the degrees of Draymond's contributions (what he brings to any team outright, and what he does for this specific team that leads to the Warriors success overall, and defensively, over the past three combined seasons).

When you start rattling off Draymond's positives:

-on the low block offensively

-the midrange locked down

-can hit threes

-and then on defense, is one of the best defenders in the league - while being able to guard just about every position.

He's underrated even as people praise him, because his 10-8-7 line in the regular season is giving way to other players who NEED to score when he could easily put up 20, but in the playoffs he's putting up monstrous stat lines. What, wasn't he the leader in 3pt FGs in the playoffs at the start of yesterday's games?

Last edited:
Lowry really about to miss another playoff game because he has a sprained ankle? I feel for the fan base that gets him next year. Glad the Rockets let this dude walk

Yup, I love watching your organization continue to embarrass itself year after year after year after year. Been happening for decades with no light at the end of the tunnel in sight.

From the Sports Arena, to Olowokandi, to Closs, to Joe Wolf, to Benoit Benjamin, to Danny Manning's knee, to Shaun Livingston's knee and career revival elsewhere (don't the Clippers wish they had him the last 3 years), to being the forgotten tenant at Staples, to not having any statues, to being insecure about all the Laker banners that you gotta put selfies, to having male cheerleaders trying to pump up the crowd since the Clipper Spirit isn't enough entertainment value lol, to Donald Sterling, and now to the playoff embarrassments of recent memory.

So yes, you gotta love it!

Last edited:

Yup, I love watching your organization continue to embarrass itself year after year after year after year. Been happening for decades with no light at the end of the tunnel in sight.

From the Sports Arena, to Olowokandi, to Closs, to Joe Wolf, to Benoit Benjamin, to Danny Manning's knee, to Shaun Livingston's knee and career revival elsewhere (don't the Clippers wish they had him the last 3 years), to being the forgotten tenant at Staples, to not having any statues, to being insecure about all the Laker banners that you gotta put selfies, to Donald Sterling, and now to the playoff embarrassments of recent memory.

View media item 2428537
View media item 2428538

well-damn-o.gif

Last edited:
It is early but i don't like the body language from the Raptors

Hubie been disgusted by Raptors fastbreak decisions lol

Last edited:

From the Sports Arena, to Olowokandi, to Closs, to Joe Wolf, to Benoit Benjamin, to Danny Manning's knee, to Shaun Livingston's knee and career revival elsewhere (don't the Clippers wish they had him the last 3 years), to being the forgotten tenant at Staples, to not having any statues, to being insecure about all the Laker banners that you gotta put selfies, to having male cheerleaders trying to pump up the crowd since the Clipper Spirit isn't enough entertainment value lol, to Donald Sterling, and now to the playoff embarrassments of recent memory.

Yup you love us. Keep it coming.
smile.gif

I expect hubie to blow his whistle, get on the court and start running drills

Come on now!

You're 40 and can't afford a thousand dollar bet tho. Put that tenacity to use elsehere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom