2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. All shades of female cool. Just prefer the light skinned. I ain't turning down p cause it's dark. I swear people act like its wrong or "bs" to have preferences.

Last edited:
Yup. All shades of female cool. Just prefer the light skinned. I ain't turning down p cause it's dark. I swear people act like its wrong to have preferences.
My family used to kill me for this lol especially when I dropped the 'preferences'

I'd sign baby girl to max deal

Emayatzy+Corinealdi+Abercrombie+Fitch+Presents+QMgnbpveOikl.jpg

My family used to kill me for this lol especially when I dropped the 'preferences'
Probably because they understand how preferences get developed...which is the real meat and potatoes of this discussion.

Nobody comes out their mom having a preference for anything. Everything gets developed. 

Last edited:
I had preference when most of the fine women I saw were on tv. Once I hit college/adult life and saw all the variety of fine women the real world had to offer, **** changed :lol:

Probably because they understand how preferences get developed...which is the real meat and potatoes of this discussion.

Nobody comes out their mom having a preference for anything. Everything gets developed. 
Yea in most cases you're going to prefer what prefers you...Latinas love me cause I'm light but dark skinned women told me the opposite

I had preference when most of the fine women I saw were on tv. Once I hit college/adult life and saw all the variety of fine women the real world had to offer, **** changed
laugh.gif
DING DING DING

This is where I was going. Most ****** think they're just honestly and innocently "preferring" one thing over another when the truth is they've been subconsciously influenced. 

At least you admitted it. Most wont and think they're making a completely harmless independent choice for themselves. 

Last edited:
DING DING DING

This is where I was going. Most ****** think they're just honestly and innocently "preferring" one thing over another when the truth is they've been subconsciously influenced. 

At least you admitted it. Most wont and think they're making a completely harmless independent choice for themselves. 

Tbh my girl opened my eyes to it :rofl:

People love to point out that the media loves Steph for being safe due to upbringing, skin color and religious affiliation but then wanna turn around and say ****** cant possibly hate him for the same reasons, nah it's just cuz he shoots 3s :lol:  

8/8 post.

Curry is hated cause he pulls up from 40 feet and runs the other way before the ball goes in and shakes his *** afterwards, not cause he looks like waffle crisp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom