2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
heck, zaza would've been in foul trouble already, cause bron be flopping and pointing at the illegal screens :lol:
best believe the cavs are going to point that out before the series even starts

As they should, I hope they compiling the tape right now getting ready to send it off.

The way some official explained it on nbatv, it was legal for him to lose it and catch it, as it was just a loose ball. Never heard that before but whatever
laugh.gif
You can catch it but you just can't dribble afterwards.

I don't expect most of you dudes to know considering most of you dudes watch the games scrolling through instagram, etc

Joe Borgia has talked about this call multiple times on NBATV broadcasts, but of course you dudes only watch basketball during the playoffs anyway

#casualNBAfans

Ironically, scumbag Bruce Bowen was notorious for doing this.
I'm sure we all remember.

I mean dude is universally acknowledged as one of the dirtiest players of all time so I don't know what that has to do with anything :lol:

Last edited:
Ehh I still think GSW was coming back
What gave you that impression?

LMA was and did come back to life. GSW always makes runs

one thing kawhi does is eleviate the pressure on everyone else. guys went panic mode real quick

I mean dude is universally acknowledged as one of the dirtiest players of all time so I don't know what that has to do with anything :lol:

water is wet, we all know BB was a dirty guy

Last edited:
Refs are buns man. I need automated refs to be out here. No need for human error.

The way some official explained it on nbatv, it was legal for him to lose it and catch it, as it was just a loose ball. Never heard that before but whatever :lol:
they were wrong

A player may dribble a second time if he lost control of the ball because of:
(1) A field goal attempt at his basket, provided the ball touches the backboard or basket
ring
(2) An opponent touching the ball
(3) A pass or fumble which touches his backboard, basket ring or is touched by
another player

no one else touched it. that's not the exact rule but same conditions apply. he shouldn't have been able to recover the ball without it touching someone else or the basket.

Last edited:
What's the difference between what Zaza did and what Dantay Jones and Jalen Rose did? They "had their backs turned as well". 

All I know is karma is real so if one of GS's 4 important pieces goes down I don't want to hear any of yall crying. Its "part of the game" remember?

Last edited:

I mean dude is universally acknowledged as one of the dirtiest players of all time so I don't know what that has to do with anything
laugh.gif
What Zaza did was nothing worse than what Bowen did......karma.
Karma??? what does Bowen playing basketball years ago for the Spurs against no one on this Warriors team have to do with karma 
roll.gif

Refs are buns man. I need automated refs to be out here. No need for human error.

The way some official explained it on nbatv, it was legal for him to lose it and catch it, as it was just a loose ball. Never heard that before but whatever :lol:
they were wrong

A player may dribble a second time if he lost control of the ball because of:
(1) A field goal attempt at his basket, provided the ball touches the backboard or basket
ring
(2) An opponent touching the ball
(3) A pass or fumble which touches his backboard, basket ring or is touched by
another player

no one else touched it. that's not the exact rule but same conditions apply. he shouldn't have been able to recover the ball without it touching someone else or the basket.

replying to myself... the more relevant rule:

a. The dribble ends when the dribbler:
(1) Touches the ball simultaneously with both hands
(2) Permits the ball to come to rest while he is in control of it
(3) Tries for a field goal
(4) Throws a pass
(5) Touches the ball more than once while dribbling, before it touches the floor
(6) Loses control
(7) Allows the ball to become dead

All I know is karma is real so if one of GS's 4 important pieces goes down I don't want to hear any of yall crying. Its "part of the game" remember?

sound like you wishing injury on players just because you dislike the warriors

where were u when all them other players did the same thing and injured players?

bruce bowen karate kicked his way to 3 titles with the spurs. where was this outrage then?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom