2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
People in this thread would probably be wishing for players to blow out Jordan's knees every time Rodman did something dirty if this thread was around back in the day

Or it would probably be like people claiming Jordan's injury was karma for something some bulls player did before he got there

I find it very interesting that pretty much EVERYONE who's played, coached, trained, or is consistently around high level ball all find the play not dirty.

Everyone?

Like literally every single person?

It's still Monday morning and it happened on a Sunday afternoon, you sure you want to claim everyone?

View media item 2435456
EVERYONE.

Spurd deserve all the injuries to their star players after they body checked nash a decade ago.

Don't be surprised if Curry gets injured in this series.

Spurd deserve all the injuries to their star players after they body checked nash a decade ago.

Don't be surprised if Curry gets injured in this series.
Pop will probably let Manu, Lee, and Simmons do the dirty work. 

It's going to be a physical series. Not going to be surprised one bit.

David Lee has always been one of those low key dirty players. And for all the talk about Zaza's screens from the Warrior haters David Lee's are just as bad if not worse. The dude basically just runs into players without ever coming to a complete stop as his version of screens

25 year old kawhi who was draft in 2011 is paying for the sins for players past
David Lee has always been one of those low key dirty players. And for all the talk about Zaza's screens from the Warrior haters David Lee's are just as bad if not worse. The dude basically just runs into players without ever coming to a complete stop as his version of screens

Okkkkkk...

So 1 negates the other?

Is this something like the highlander and there can be only 1?

And you do realize people/teams have complained about moving screens from a couple a teams for a while, inclusive of the warriors

This series is close but Boston...

- Gerald Green only has 16 points in this series after lighting up the Bulls in Rd. 1.
That's all garbage time too
roll.gif

I swear some of you dudes would rather the NBA look like a foosball table with players straight up not touching each other period
mean.gif

I find it very interesting that pretty much EVERYONE who's played, coached, trained, or is consistently around high level ball all find the play not dirty. There's probably a reason for that. And it probably has something to do with them understanding closeouts/the difficultly in a big making that play. But hey, Zaza doing that intentionally is certainly a better story. Also, Kawhi going out certainly was the spark for the run. The Warriors we're going to make a run regardless but I don't think the Spurs scramble for offense the same way if he's in.

Markieff Morris had a problem with what Horford did, which mirrored Zaza's play on Kawhi.

Eye for an eye. Spurs just gotta do the same thing to the Warriors shooters. Steph's ankle made out of paper mache.

It won't happen, pop benches players for talking smack. He seems to want to take the high road recently

Retaliation will always get you in trouble. In every aspect of life. The 2nd person is the one who gets caught. Baseball, throwing at players. Football, chop blocks. Getting even never works. 

25 year old kawhi who was draft in 2011 is paying for the sins for players past
Okkkkkk...

So 1 negates the other?

Is this something like the highlander and there can be only 1?

And you do realize people/teams have complained about moving screens from a couple a teams for a while, inclusive of the warriors

No but you're acting like Zaza is the only player to set illegal screens when the entire NBA is doing it now. You legit can't be a good team anymore unless you have guys who are really good moving screeners :lol:

Thread is a mess [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Warriors just having fans?

They have a Raider like cult following.

And all these excuses for the Spurs.

Your not supposed to blow 23 pt second half lead regardless.

Pops **** the bed.

Thread is a mess [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Warriors just having fans?

They have a Raider like cult following.

And all these excuses for the Spurs.

Pops **** the bed.
This. I said this ALL yesterday. They were looking like OKC when Westbrook sits for 3 mins. Spurs team is better than that.

Last edited:
No but you're acting like Zaza is the only player to set illegal screens when the entire NBA is doing it now. You legit can't be a good team anymore unless you have guys who are really good moving screeners :lol:

Lol.. I'm acting like zaza is the only player to do something/anything?

The use of the S on the end of team, denotes multiple.. also use the word: 'couple'.. then I said "inclusive of the warriors" not exclusively zaza or the warriors

Going assume you missed my numerous references to jalen rose or Bruce Bowen.. the kobe/jalen video I posted

Guess you missed this one too:

Ive read On other sites people expect him to get fined or some extra punishment. No way in hell.

The only way you going stop dudes from doing dumb or unnecessary mess is if there are ramifications for their actions

Draymond doesn't seem to be coming into contact with the male anatomy this postseason.. yet

Was garbage when Bruce Bowen does it.. garbage when zaza did it.. and garbage when anyone else does it

Last edited:
I just think its funny that a known dirty player (Zaza) just so happens to end up in a scenario that we have seen dirty players before do (Bowen) and other players do (Rose even admitted thats why) but we supposed to give Zaza the benefit of the doubt that he had no idea of what he was doing and it was a accident.

Like of course no one can definitively say he did it intentional because we cant read his mind but at the same time you can't ignore his reputation and previous actions like it has nothing to do with this at all.

This is getting glossed over a little.

Kawhi left the game with 8 mins left in the third. The Spurs were winning by 23 points.

Kawhi left them with a 23 point lead. 2nd half.

They proceeded to get stomped 58-33 to end the game. That is inexcusable from this unit when you're only missing one guy, regardless of who it is.

Even late in the game they had their chances but couldn't rebound.

This should have been a W even with the injury.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom