2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've amnestied Perkins. Didn't have to make big decisions till summer 2013.

That's all I got.

this is very true.

also coulda just gave harden the 5 he wanted

they didn't know harden would be that much better than ibaka.

i'm sure durant had input, and woulda preferred a big to keep him out of the front court. (subjective)

losing harden was the end of OKC making legit runs, tho.

i call it the curse of james harden. lol they went from being unable to make a bad move to.....nothing but.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't because I realized how much your services sucked. Thanks for the offer, though. There's a reason why I didn't ask you for the last two schools. :lol:

LOL you don't wanna go down this road, bro.

my services sucked so bad you paid me twice to edit the same essay?

i'm sure you not getting in was my fault, right?

LOL

But I did get in to all the schools so far...

But I was going to throw you something extra and get you something for xmas after I hear back from all the schools and pick one lol. Clearly, you are taking things too personal. Also, I got in to the schools despite the crappy services you provided.

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm confused....if you haven't gone to college yet, how do you have all these stacks on deck?

The Hawks made more fgs but missed hella free throws.  
magic.jpg

I'm not saying your wrong just poking fun with the Magic pic 
laugh.gif

But yeah the Hawks didnt play bad, they played well actually they just made mistakes you cant make on the road in the playoffs if you expect to win (missing fts, silly turnovers etc.)

Last edited:
re: Wizards

1. Schroder came to play man. I take back everything I said about him (for the moment)

2. I am really liking what I have been seeing from T. Prince. Fearless, but this is what he was projected to be

3. Paul Millsap is really good at the game of basketball.

4. I appreciate Wall "forcing" the issue, but I wish he would think twice about attempting to create transition situations when he CLEARLY doesn't have numbers.

5. Nice to see you Otto/Boban

6. Jennings, glad to see you as well. This is all they need you to do.

7. Love Bradley Beal man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom