2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remind me when Kevin Plank ran up in Nike offices demanding a billion dollar deal. How is that even remotely the same

Not once did I say Lavar Ball = Kevin Plank.

Strawman City. I mentioned him simply because he's an example of someone who chanllenged giants and ended up at the table with them. You so stuck on Lavar that you're not seeing the root of this discussion

Last edited:
And this is why Lavar Ball was never going to get anywhere. No one cares about the message cause they hate the messenger.

The root of the issue is market disruption of a broken and abusive model. Which has happened hundreds of times in the past and some of the stuff we all use now and love is a product of it. But because Lavar Ball is who he is no one is looking past it.

Last edited:
I need to invest in some NTers business ventures, y'all gotta be rich with all the business knowledge

If Lavar listened to certain NTers, Nike would have just sold him the company for whatever he could afford

Yeah boys swear they're business consultants and NBA GM's in here 
laugh.gif

Have an opinion about business = business consultant

If we can make that generalization...what should we call you dudes that sit around and exchange meat jokes back and forth with other?

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Have an opinion about business = business consultant

If we can make that generalization...what should we call you dudes that sit around exchange meat jokes back and forth with other?

[emoji]129300[/emoji]
Damn so my girl has an opnion when she watches basketball. Opinion about basketball = analyst ? Damn my girl a basketball analyst never even knew. **** we all analysts then imma apply at Fox Sports today.

Last edited:
[quote name="leemelone" url="/t/661661/2017-nba-playoffs-thread-atl-was-and-chi-bos-on-tnt/12240_20#post_28018129"

I think it's going to be interesting as hell how the Clippers react tonight. If they get punched in the mouth early, do they fold up? Or do they keep fighting for game seven?

Is this a legit question? It's the clippers[/quote]

:lol: Fair enough.

Good insight into the Clippers team dynamic:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/page/presents19258322/the-la-clippers-last-stand

Is this a legit question? It's the clippers

laugh.gif
Fair enough.

Good insight into the Clippers team dynamic:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/page/presents19258322/the-la-clippers-last-stand[/quote]
Read this this morning, along with seemingly a billion other pieces from every columnist forecasting the end of this clipper era and the more and more I think about it, the more and more I just don't see it happening.

Per woj, the clips are committed to resigning Blake long term. Given his injury history, I doubt he'll pass up a max deal with LAC that could see him make what, over 50Ms more than what anyone else can offer?

Per other articles, it's kind of an open secret that CP isn't turning down his last big payday, that could net him over 70 MILLION DOLLARS more than what anyone else could.

So if those two stay, and DJ stays, that probably means Doc stays. Where is this end of an era coming from?

I mean it could happen, I don't know **** lol but it'd be really crazy to see a player turn down that much money in this climate given Blake's injury history and CP's age. Think a more likely scenario is JJ leaving elsewhere and the Clippers making a run at Melo or something.

This place sometimes. No one has any idea what anyone does for a living or what their lives are like. You can't just dismiss people's opinions like that.

But meanwhile we're just totally fine having threads where people talk down on cars they've never driven or can't afford or women they would never see or have the opportunity to talk to. If youre gonna apply that logic here, apply it everywhere.

Last edited:
Some of us could be studying business admin and have experience..

some of us might have a business management degree and look at the dumb **** that is said in here too

This.

B.A. in Business & Finance

M.A. in Business & Economics

M.S. in Financial Management.

Don't let the slang and jokes fool you. We're out here paw paw. Miley what's good.

Not surprised with the Larry Bird stepping down thing. He was too happy driving around the pace car the day after elimination from the playoffs. PG most likely leaving and no big time names are coming to Indy. Lance should be forever grateful for Bird resigning him, because he was on the next thing to China.

Saw the Popovich tip story. Someone said if he is tipping like that he should reimburse all the people who have wasted money because of the resting (#Popoviching) foolishness he has created.

Last edited:
Some of us could be studying business admin and have experience..

some of us might have a business management degree and look at the dumb **** that is said in here too

This.

B.A. in Business & Finance

M.A. in Business & Economics

M.S. in Financial Management.

Don't let the slang and jokes fool you. We're out here paw paw. Miley what's good.

I tell people this on NT all the time man. Dudes don't have a clue :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom