2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

They blew a 25 point lead though.....
Yeah. Doesn't help that they're missing two key starters and primary ball handlers. Too many mistakes
Tony Parker hasn't played in like 4 games, what does that have to do with today 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
GS is trash. Dudes should've won by 10+ with the way SA played since Kiwi went out.

they were down by 23 at that point and won by 2..what do you expect?

absolutely no room for kawhi to land.

smh

you must not watch how a majority of bigs close out on steph every single game...yall act brand new with this "landing space" talk. **** been going on since the beginning of defense. and any SAS spurs fan callin zaza dirty must forget that they were rooting for bruce bown for almost a decade :smh:

In all honesty, I hope kawhi is okay and will be back for g2 & the rest of the series. Great game & should be a great series.

gsw was going to make a run, that's a given. but take out your best player and lose by just 1, don't tell me that didn't make a difference.

regardless, dirty is dirty. stuff like that makes me not want to watch the NBA. same goes for Bowen, Draymond, etc.

also, there were blatant missed calls going both ways today. it's a shame.

Last edited:
man alot of you are really in your feels.

this isnt the first time a dirty play seriously injures someone and it wont be the last.

until the nba does something about this no point in throwing fits

I still don't think zaza tried to Injure him. Was a foul and you gotta give him room to land but don't think it was intentional. Warriors hate clouding judgment
He may not have said to himself "im gonna try to injure him" but his actions still lead to him being injured. I think its fair for people to be upset about that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom