2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope Lord Steph of House Curry doesn't let me down this year. I want to see an annihilation worse than what the Spurs did to the Heat in 2014. The West remembers...

Last edited:
Wait a minute,

So The SPURS, ROCKETS, Jazz, and Clippers, all who played in the west and won 51 games or more this year,

aren't better than the Damn cavs who won 51 games this year IN THE EAST, with the worst defense in the league to end the season.

The Spurs won 61 damn games in the west man. Y'all really gassed over these 11 games cause the cavs are eating on Damn Demar and Marcus Smart
roll.gif

What the hell man. Wow. Whatever lmao

As far as the 'Lebby as the GOAT' convo goes:

- this Warriors team is one of the greatest teams of all time. I'm not putting a number on it. Top 5. Top 10. I'm just saying, I think when people are talking about some of the greatest teams of all time 20 years from now, this team will come up.

- So if the Bron were to beat them back to back after losing to them 3 years ago, that would be incredibly impressive.

if bron beats them 2 years in a row - they really were not all that great nor will they be remembered as such

I'm not propping them up. I'm just saying I don't care. Magic and Bean had to deal with injuries to their squads in the finals and their was no reprieve. No pleas or passes copped because the competition was 'better' This dude is coming in fully loaded and people really fixing their lips talking about GOAT with him. I don't want to hear it. Git er done.
This! People swear Lebron was the only SUPERSTAR to have injured players in the finals! Yes Kobe got blown out in the finals close out game however, as stated, nobody give him any excuses for not having his starting center Bynum and Ariza on one leg/missing games. It's all part of the deal, roll with the punches :tongue:

I don't even get it.

The Cavs were trash going into the playoffs, but because they're running through the damn east for 11 friggin games they're clearly the 2nd best team in basketball?

Man y'all wild af
laugh.gif

Is it that hard to admit the Cavs, while stacked to run the East, are a tier below the Warriors? That doesn't mean they're not good, or that they can't win, but it's not a 50/50 chance assuming they're healthy goddamn. 2nd best 3rd best 4th best who gives af. They aren't favorites and it's not a pick em. Whether you wanna count it as an indictment on LeBron if he takes the L is on you personally, but some of y'all aren't keeping it a bean when it comes to the matchup

Yeahhh...

well that's a fallacy on how ppl judge Kobe, Magic, all them ******. I don't care about that :lol:

This warrior team is one of the greatest of all time, and are the greatest playoff team ever right now but somehow the Cavaliers have a real shot against them because they're destroying Faux All Stars out east.

Give me a break. It is what it is. This is why it's so dumb to judge players off of simply W/L. As a team, the warriors are better and should win. But whatever. Get the slander cannons. Something Something something Caping.
if he wins he's goat but if he loses it's dumb to judge players on wins or losses. Which one Is it?

Man LeBron is great, a top 5 player ever. As much as I can't stand him, it is what it is. Can't deny how great he is.
A win or loss this year ain't moving the needle much on where he currently stands.

Last edited:
GS ain't beating Bron with no C 

Javell will have 2 fouls in the first 4-5 mins of every game 

Last edited:
Wayment [emoji]127998[/emoji]......

So the East is "weak again"?

Because I could've sworn we were downplaying the East to discredit Bron's dominance a few weeks ago......:nerd:

Is it that hard to admit the Cavs, while stacked to run the East, are a tier below the Warriors? That doesn't mean they're not good, or that they can't win, but it's not a 50/50 chance assuming they're healthy goddamn. 2nd best 3rd best 4th best who gives af. They aren't favorites and it's not a pick em. Whether you wanna count it as an indictment on LeBron if he takes the L is on you personally, but some of y'all aren't keeping it a bean when it comes to the matchup

Who said it's 50/50 I don't care what the percentages are. I just don't want to hear that 'oh they were supposed to lose' jargon after they get murdered. I'm sick and tired of this clown constantly getting all the praise and none of the reprocussions. Cleveland is loaded. GS is more loaded. Get it done GOAT.

At the end of the day the Cavs vs warriors series to me will come down to defense. Warriors are more equipped and have the personnel to guard the Cavs who run a simplistic offense and rely on switches to create mismatches. Along with overhelping on Brons and kyries drives to kick out for threes.

Where as the cavs have to defend the Warriors with adding a top 2 scorer in the game. I just don't see how the Cavs are going to stop the Warriors and their motion flow offense from getting good looks and scoring. If klay decides to wake up and join Steph and KD. It's over and it won't be close.

How do you guys think the Cavs will guard the Warriors?

if he wins he's goat.
But it's dumb to judge players on wins or losses. Which one Is it?

Man LeBron is great, a top 5 player ever. A win or loss this year ain't moving the needle much on where he currently stands.
I'd disagree.

If he plays well and they lose, it doesn't move the needle.

If he plays well and they win, It moves the needle.

If he plays bad, it definitely moves the needle in the other direction.

How he plays >>>whether the cavs win or lose in regards to Lebron's "Legacy"

I don't think this goes more than 6 at BEST, however i also don't think LBJ is the Goat or even in discussion quite yet, However it blows my mind that those who regard him at this height somehow think that his team which is tailor made to his strengths and have had recent success against this team are somehow in a david & Goliath battle.

If i think your the greatest of all time i'm putting bets on that player winning a 7 game series, when he already has a proven championship roster with him.

Wayment [emoji]127998[/emoji]......

So the East is "weak again"?

Because I could've sworn we were downplaying the East to discredit Bron's dominance a few weeks ago......
nerd.gif
It took 53 wins to win the east this year, the east wasn't that great
laugh.gif

Better at the bottom, not at the top. 51 wins aint' getting you the 2nd seed out west and if you're winning 51 games in the east, well...

Hard to pick who I want to win in the finals
Wish I could see both the cavs and warriors lose instead

This would be ideal. But I'm thinking Lebby slander x KD being a tag along to SSJB Steph Burry would suffice for me. Get the best of both worlds.

I don't even get it.

The Cavs were trash going into the playoffs, but because they're running through the damn east for 11 friggin games they're clearly the 2nd best team in basketball?

Man y'all wild af :lol:
difference between trash and not caring about the regular season. Cavs are the student that doesn't do homework and is bored and not paying attention during class but gets straight a's on the test.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom