2017 NFL Draft Thread - **Please do not post spoilers during the Draft**

Skins taking a WR in round 1? :lol: Because that worked out SO well this year...

They're going ILB or S with that 1st pick.

McCaffery to the Pats was called in his freshman year :lol:

I'd draft Allen ahead of Myles... And I've known Myles since he was a freshman in HS. :lol:

Kaaya "leaning towards" entering the draft. He needs to just make that move before he gets exposed any further. :lol:

I forgot the Titans have the Rams pick.  That's a really good look for them consider how strong their roster is...

Mitch Trubisky gonna be this years Blake Bortles/Blaine Gabbert?

Chill out. My mans is about to eat. :smokin

Blaze what position do you want us to target the most in the draft?
I know we need a lot, but if you had to pick one position of need the highest?

Tie between D-Line and WR. Mebane and Bosa are steps in the right direction but I think it still needs work and a legit big deep threat to pair with KA13 would be outstanding.

What about you, fam?

Mitch Trubisky gonna be this years Blake Bortles/Blaine Gabbert?

Chill out. My mans is about to eat. :smokin

Blaze what position do you want us to target the most in the draft?
I know we need a lot, but if you had to pick one position of need the highest?

Tie between D-Line and WR. Mebane and Bosa are steps in the right direction but I think it still needs work and a legit big deep threat to pair with KA13 would be outstanding.

What about you, fam?

WR and Safety.
Im just one of those guys that feels like you can have 5 JJ Watts but it aint gonna mean **** if your secondary is as trash as ours. A few audibles at the line with man coverage and all the Watts and Bosas in the world and gonna stop those corners from getting cooked deep with no safety support.

Ever since Weddle left we cant stop a ******* deep ball and its getting mad annoying.

On the other end, we need a QB to groom at this point and we need a WR like you mentioned to groom into a #1 with Keenan being so injury prone, unfortunately

I forgot the Titans have the Rams pick.  That's a really good look for them consider how strong their roster is...
just need to get a coach..

and people really need to talk more about how good Conklin has been for them.. dudes worked the 2015 draft masterfully

Chubb is going back for his senior year.. I don't get it with his previous injuries

Y'all think mixon gets drafted now? Personally I think he will. Frank Clark & Tyreek Hill got drafted, but when there's video it's a whole different story.

Mixon is a first rounder without this incident right?

Last edited:
Mixon is off 98% of draft boards with this video out now... yeesh - absolutely awful

If I was a GM i wouldn't touch him

I mean Tyreek Hill is playing and getting mad shine/love every week. What Tyreek did was *worse* in my eyes.

But hey no video so we're gunna act like it didn't happen in his instance right? The same arguments ppl use to defend Tyreek can be applied to Mixon.

Back
Top Bottom