• Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright... I'm home and available.
Typing out my list for Xbox games... who can game share again?

Send them to you.

Browns will end up resigning Pryor around 10 million a year I bet. If market demands a little bit more up to 12ish then so be it. But no ones gonna offer him Julio Jones money at 15 million. I don't think.

I also read the Browns have the money to front load his contract so much so without having money tied up in the long run that other teams wont be able to challenge.

Last edited:
Why the hell would the Giants look at Pryor? He's gonna be expensive and we need an entire offensive line, LBs and a TE. I would rather get Marshall for 1/3rd of the price

Respect the neck

dame2.png

View media item 2358098

8o

Pryor a FA??!?

DO IT, BILL

View media item 2358101

Trade for Cooks then sign Jeffery.
Jeffery, Walker, Cooks, Matthews :smokin :smokin :smokin

My Titans winning the division

#folarin2017

Jeff Howe‏ @jeffphowe 3m3 minutes ago
Source: Patriots re-sign James Develin

#PowerMoves

whose this?

Sent the list.

Blessed Jcm first, he'll download everything he wants then let me know when he's done. I can link up with you after.

You know Jcm has to stay with you in order to keep playing the downloaded games he got from you, right?

Last edited:
Sent the list.

Blessed Jcm first, he'll download everything he wants then let me know when he's done. I can link up with you after.

You know Jcm has to stay with you in order to keep playing the downloaded games he got from you, right?

No, as long as he downloads them straight to his hard drive should be good to go as far as I know.

Unless I'm missing something.

Steve Smith Sr‏Verified account @89SteveSmith

According to sources @TorreySmithWR will be released, and become a free agent! Happy hunting my dude [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128131[/emoji][emoji]128131[/emoji]

Steve Smith out here breaking news now :lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom