KB and Funchess are both 1st round picks

he has no running game that is the biggest issue IMO

I hate to bring this up:

Agholor 1st rounder.. Matthews and DGB, 2nd rounders.. huff, 3rd rounder

:frown:

Freddie was a 1st.. and Reggie brown and Todd pinkston 2nd rounders

:smh:

Last edited:
All these regular wannabe insiders on Twitter with #breaking but they know nothing :lol:

Last edited:

The only thing worse is getting one of these tatted on you.
screen-shot-2015-06-11-at-4-08-03-pm.png

Damn shame if the Titans don't win the South with the potential squad they'll have.

Hypothetical question.. if you guys are Malcom Butler. Are you pissed after seeing Gilmore was signed, that you may be traded, after all the work you've put in the last three seasons? Or are you at this point, young with 2 rings, ready for an eventual payday?

And all those Browns picks :x I'm convinced there is a behind the scenes connect going on...

View media item 2362690

Last edited:
Damn shame if the Titans don't win the South with the potential squad they'll have.

Hypothetical question.. if you guys are Malcom Butler. Are you pissed after seeing Gilmore was signed, that you may be traded, after all the work you've put in the last three seasons? Or are you at this point, young with 2 rings, ready for an eventual payday?

And all those Browns picks :x I'm convinced there is a behind the scenes connect going on...

View media item 2362690
He got 2 rings and in the fashion he and the Pats got em I'd just want to get paid at this point from somewhere

Get ya money man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom