Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• New York Giants

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I demand the thread title be changed to reflect our newest pickup instead of media and NT driven alternative facts and drama.

Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter 12m12 minutes ago
Eagles' free-agent DT Bennie Logan is visiting Washington tonight and Saturday, per source. He is evaluating one-year options from teams.
:nerd:

Last edited:
Bennie Logan is a good player, I would hate to lose him but I think this is a case of the Eagles finding his value and they will match it

if not that's a good pick up for the Skins

Bennie Logan is a good player, I would hate to lose him but I think this is a case of the Eagles finding his value and they will match it

if not that's a good pick up for the Skins

Don't show Washington no love now. Whole thread will answer for their slander come September. HTTR

Cousins is livid and is mentally weak. Guy is already thinking about SF, I don't know how much confidence you can have him.

Pryor has his own issues with teammates in his past. He probably went to the most toxic place he could have gone. Really interested to see how this plays out.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter
More
Johnny Manziel and @bre_tiesi got engaged tonight. She knows his goal is to get back to the NFL and she has been supportive and helpful.

:x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom