2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think Sanchize over Mitch?

I will say that Mitch looked great last night, but he is going to need to learn to throw the ball from under the center before he can get a starting nod. That team is all about grinding it out and taking time off the clock. Hard to run from the shotgun.

Domestic Violence is an automatic six games for first offense. It can be appealed, I would guess he serves two games. Should be 16 games for that **** boy.

Domestic Violence is an automatic six games for first offense. It can be appealed, I would guess he serves two games. Should be 16 games for that **** boy.

When would the appeals process start and would he still be able to play during the appeals?

What's the consensus on the Zeke Elliott Domestic abuse deal?

I mean she does have bruises but didn't a witness in the car say they didn't see any abuse?

6 games for Zeke?

giphy.gif

Jerral apart of the good old boy network so if Zeke gets 6 games for some **** he didn't do, **** will hit the ceiling.

2 games max. He's way to valuable to the NFL to miss 6 games for something he was never charged with.

Staxx, you're my guy but you're WAAAAAY smarter than that.

Zeke not playing doesn't matter to the NFL. Everyone is still watching.
The standard punishment for any type of DV is six games. So he will get six games but they'll appeal and it'll probably end up being two games.

We don't know if he's being suspended or not for DV. That's the rumor so we'll see soon.

With that said, **** that ***** *** losing *** sorry **** team.

Gotta give it to rog though.. first Kraft and now potentially Jerry..

Wonder who the big name owners he would have left

What's the consensus on the Zeke Elliott Domestic abuse deal?

I mean she does have bruises but didn't a witness in the car say they didn't see any abuse?

I say give him 0 games.

What did he do?

How can the NFL have more information to find him guilty that the freaking DA and court of law!?!?!

Clown *** Commish.

If legally nothing happens, don't think league should go beyond that.. team as his employer should have the discretion

Like any other real job with real adults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom