2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Reid purposely holds him back.. and holding him back is a bad term.. but he'll be the best long term and Reid will make sure of it

Only concern with the relationship, is when Reid goes Reid and his brain freezes

knowing Reid has been there for 4 seasons now, I think he would hook AS11 fast if it meant keeping the gig

Notre dame need to fire Kelly if kizor shows out with the Browns.. prob should anyways

Hold up what was up with that new ruling at the end of the Bears game? You can push a dude out of bounds in the end zone if they're going for the ball?

Hold up what was up with that new ruling at the end of the Bears game? You can push a dude out of bounds in the end zone if they're going for the ball?

nah, I don't know what that dude was talking bout. he might have been talking bout the force out rule if you catch the ball and land out of bounds.

looked like PI to me, the receiver got pushed out while the ball was still in the air

DG6eOizWAAA_AUL.jpg

nah, I don't know what that dude was talking bout. he might have been talking bout the force out rule if you catch the ball and land out of bounds.

looked like PI to me, the receiver got pushed out while the ball was still in the air

I was about to say what kind of dumb *** new rule is that :lol: the receiver clearly just got shoved out of bounds as he was going up for the ball

All the rookie QBs looked good so far. Mitch shocked me but they were all playing 3rd and 4th string players. I like Kizer, I think he and Watson start the year or after a couple games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom